Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    Just made a tier VI sacrifice. No addititional talisman. As I read it, it should give me 1 talisman and not just a chance for 1 to drop. Am I missing something?
    LotBugs, you know?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    LotBugs, you know?
    Nah, I read it once more and it say CAN drop. Just made five more tier VI sacrifices. Gave me my 2nd film vortex. Still no talismans. I simply don't have any luck in these events. Some got 2 complete sets, I can't even get 1 talisman!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    Nah, I read it once more and it say CAN drop. Just made five more tier VI sacrifices. Gave me my 2nd film vortex. Still no talismans. I simply don't have any luck in these events. Some got 2 complete sets, I can't even get 1 talisman!
    Name:  3DCD25EB-A834-448A-ABC2-821EC8BA656B.jpeg
Views: 287
Size:  214.2 KB

sacrifices HAVE a bonus, nothing about CAN... bigger problem here, event showed up a few hours ago, also the Talisman on sacrifice rewards. After I just relaunched the game, wondered about cathedral souls in the shop, although the event is over. Switched over to event: do cosmos fights/ do arena fights... WHAT??? Talisman where no longer shown on sacrifice rewards, in the shop or somewhere else. Didn’t change with several game restarts. So it’s definitely bugged and once again a big mess! Will not do any sacrifices!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Would have been nice if they opened LOL for this weekend, would help with getting more souls to sacrifice!
    Also facing a team with these new talismans in the arena has been a right pain in the a** 😠
    SamuraiEddie-5226

I play all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    this new talismans is nothing special...

OS
    iOS
    A little update.
    3 vortexes, 2 Ultimate and 3 exalted: a lot of G/A-souls, skill-shards and some legendary souls alongside 40 rare souls:
    Gave me a lot of dupe 3-stars, but also:
    Visions, Navigator, Beast-Eddie, Clansman, tailgunner and red/blue/green bat.
    So all in all a good event for me.

But now I just have to wait untill I can max them all... :-)

OS
    iOS
    Seriously guys, what is the purpose to have a bug report forum, if you never read it? Or a support for that matter.

About 3 weeks ago i submitted a ticket to your support and posted on the bug report forum that i can't sacrifice anything because of the SACR08 Error.
    Now there is a sacrifice event and guess what...I can't sacrifice anything. This is pathetic!!!!!!!

OS
    Android
    I wil aim for 2 sets of the new Talis - not too many toons will really profit from them. But I won't start today, first event day was often full of problems.
    About most of the other issues (mainly reffering to wrong data) some of you have, here is a good strategy to get rid of them (I post that for the last time, I am getting tired of this):
    - close LotB
    - show running apps, close LotB
    - go to your settings > apps > LotB > force quit
    - clear the cache of your mobile
    (- to be sure, restart your mobile and repeat to clear the cache)

for other issues during sacrifice:
    look through all your stacks of potential rewards and ensure that your inventory is not close to the limit/overflow.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I fear that you are wrong @GotN. It say that you CAN now get addititional Primordial talismans, not will get/are getting.

I wish you are right though, cuz after 3 full vortex's and around 10 tier VI I should be expecting maybe 2 complete sets comming my way.

OS
    iOS
    Did not have any Rare souls but had a bunch of 4* dupes to drop. 2 AoM, 4 Wickerman, some dupe Mayans and rest all 3* dupes. Dropped them all including 700 regular souls and received about 20 Rare Souls and 8 Warrior souls. Of all those I received guess what 1 4* Wickerman...my 5th or 6th one in a month. Close to vortex fill but no Talismans either. On the plus side I did end up with 38 SoW which I burned to go from 29th to 9th. Maybe I will be able to get a vortex fill and get something I don't have yet. Only really hoping for Iron Eddie as I am still not impressed with the Beast Eddie.

Has anyone tested Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer against these talismans? Wonder he will too will start creeping back into the arena.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 06-15-2018 at 01:57 PM.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121