Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Thank you so much for your patience while we worked. We have successfully resolved the issue that emerged earlier this evening. The Sacrifice feature is now available, and the Gold and Crimson Sacrifice event is active once again!
    There's one problem with that Leviathan I managed to get into sacrifice through a back door unaware there had been an issue (event) and didn't get rewarded any of the sacrificial hearts or gold idols for a months worth of saving souls though I did get a few goodies as mentioned above...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Seriously devs, you HAVE to address this issue more than just saying the event is active again.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by vpachev View Post
    This is my first posting in the forum, so hello everybody!

I really only play this game because of Iron Maiden, I don't care that much about all the bugs! You can imagine how infuriated I am to make the effort to actually write on this board!
    Playing today while drinking my morning coffee, excited that the sacrifice event is finally on and I see no sacrifice button. Ok, funny joke I think. Then I see I can access the vortex from achievements tab, so I go and sacrifice almost everything and put all the stacked souls I have in the books of souls and then do some more sacrificing. Since I am still sleepy and I get some fragments as rewards I think that that is all one is gonna get.
    Untill I got here and what do I see?!
    I am ok with players benefiting from this bug, what is not alright that I don't have the rewards the should have been rewarded to me like idols/hearts and alchemist fragments for all the sacrifices.

There is a total screw up as there was no in-game message and 150 ironite are no compensation for that, developers will need to think of something else for players with my case!
    I have actually the same problem. I saved a long time for this event and threw in a couple of 5 stars this morning. The 2 Problems i have - i ended up only 1000 essence before an ultimate sacrifice, which i didnt realize, as the number VII was not on the board and it thought it was the highest level already. Also i did not get any Hearts or Idols. I would love to take back that sacrifice if possible.

This should also be one of my first posts here but it is really weak to treat players like that in a game that is quite expensive relating the shop items to be bought.

Quote Originally Posted by vpachev View Post
    This is my first posting in the forum, so hello everybody!

I really only play this game because of Iron Maiden, I don't care that much about all the bugs! You can imagine how infuriated I am to make the effort to actually write on this board!
    Playing today while drinking my morning coffee, excited that the sacrifice event is finally on and I see no sacrifice button. Ok, funny joke I think. Then I see I can access the vortex from achievements tab, so I go and sacrifice almost everything and put all the stacked souls I have in the books of souls and then do some more sacrificing. Since I am still sleepy and I get some fragments as rewards I think that that is all one is gonna get.
    Untill I got here and what do I see?!
    I am ok with players benefiting from this bug, what is not alright that I don't have the rewards the should have been rewarded to me like idols/hearts and alchemist fragments for all the sacrifices.

There is a total screw up as there was no in-game message and 150 ironite are no compensation for that, developers will need to think of something else for players with my case!
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    There's one problem with that Leviathan I managed to get into sacrifice through a back door unaware there had been an issue (event) and didn't get rewarded any of the sacrificial hearts or gold idols for a months worth of saving souls though I did get a few goodies as mentioned above...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupp View Post
    I have actually the same problem. I saved a long time for this event and threw in a couple of 5 stars this morning. The 2 Problems i have - i ended up only 1000 essence before an ultimate sacrifice, which i didnt realize, as the number VII was not on the board and it thought it was the highest level already. Also i did not get any Hearts or Idols. I would love to take back that sacrifice if possible.

This should also be one of my first posts here but it is really weak to treat players like that in a game that is quite expensive relating the shop items to be bought.
    Your infuriation is in place!
    I’ve already sent a ticket to support requesting a roll back for exactly the same reason, so let’s see what happens...

OS
    iOS
    i think i willsave my characters for next sacrifice event...

OS
    Android
    Waking up and reading through this thread makes me very angry
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Maybe they should restore everything to last reset status...
    Ingame name : heavy-3412
    Don`t use troopers daily anymore

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    Yup, it's not lotery. In lotery all have the same chance. But we Europians slept well while this bug happened. NF, will we here in Europe get any compensation?
    The attitude of "Others got reward, I didn't, ... take theirs away!" Is what I was referring to. It's malicious toward PLAYERS and self-serving and ultimately whining about missing out. I've missed out on PLENTY that europeans get..... so that's a very poor excuse.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Wow! 100+ skill shards and 150+ million gold for free for some? Nice exploit. Too bad, I haven‘t had a chance while sleeping.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    The attitude of "Others got reward, I didn't, ... take theirs away!" Is what I was referring to. It's malicious toward PLAYERS and self-serving and ultimately whining about missing out. I've missed out on PLENTY that europeans get..... so that's a very poor excuse.

I cannot blame ppl for defending their newly obtained stuff, but missing out on this bug ruins the competitive level of this game, especially with content like Gauntlet coming up, where players who participated in the bug will be months ahead of others due to massively increased amount of characters, skills shards and gold