Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    No you need to submit the whole thing. The key is to separate assets from logic and only have the assets as part of the app code so that only structural changes require an app update.

But the real issue is that no update should be submitted to Google and Apple until thorough testing including regression testing has occurred and these update should only be made public once accepted by both platforms.

Honestly devs please, less events, more QA from now on!
    Thanks for answering. I couldn't agree more on the bold above!!
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    iOS
    I play both android and ios this entire iOS debacle started around last Thanksgiving when Trooper Eddie was released. Almost every new update the ios has been down while android flows smoothly. As much as i despise apple this cannot all be their fault, OWN your own mistakes and errors NF.
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659

Hi All,

Wanted to give you an update. We're sorry and know how frustrating it is (we are just as frustrated with the downtime) and promise a reduction of the event requirements and gracious compensation. Submissions are part client and part server. The iOS update was already reviewed and approved and we released the client for sale, but it seems to be stuck in the Apple distribution system.

We'll keep you updated, feel free to reach out.

- Mia

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by LOTB_Mia View Post
    [...] and promise a reduction of the event requirements and gracious compensation. [...]
    Thx in advance 🤘🏻
    Hope to hearing good news from you soon!

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the update - is there an ETA on when this iOS debacle will be resolved and do we essentially face type of day long plus delay for all updates in the future as it has been the case for the last few you have done?

Also can you tell us what has changed over recent updates please? Something must have changed for these delays top be the norm - is it all Apple?

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar815 View Post
    Thx in advance 🤘🏻
    Hope to hearing good news from you soon!
    Mia, not Missing In Action, thank you for communicating status, and making the pleasing phrase "gracious compensation" something to look forward to once this sorts out.

OS
    iOS
    I hope gracious means skill shards lol. Those seem to be the most powerful items in the game next to talismans. I’m sure they work but to be honestI haven’t noticed anything with relics and I’ve gotten about half of all colors and global.

Hi Scott,

Apple has published that it can take up to 24hours to be available in their system. From what we've seen the time to propagation can fluctuate dramatically. To answer your question, nothing has changed with our delivery pipeline that would effect this situation.

- Mia

Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    pleasing phrase "gracious compensation".
    Read /onehãndridendfifty ajronäjt/ ....

Ha - good one! "M.I.A" - must use that somewhere

Cheers,

\m/ MetalMia