Attachment 8058
    Attachment 8059
    Thanks for the pics,mate!
    fantomz-7710

Member of Bulgaria 681 clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Anybody lucky with a 10-pack? I'm not :-D shit drops like every event.
    bought 4 10 packs after getting 39 souls through frags and was able to get 2 cosmic liliths 1 from the 4- 10 packs i summoned and the other with the 750 frags; also for LoL level i would run what ever is quickest for u to beat, spent 1300 ironite on SoT just to run LoL XV and most of its drops for me are 10 frags with the occasional 20/50 yet i get the same numbers with XI
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    Android
    Cosmic Lilith looks really nice but is she worth all that ironite? I mean, like is she worth it like Dark Lilith was worth it? (Might not be a good example tho.)

I have the ironite but I'd like to spend it for something really great. And you guys are really great to insight on those things.

I play mostly PvE and still have trouble to farm high insanity levels (I cleared LoL XV for the first time the other day, took 4m30s)
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby2613-8511 View Post
    Cosmic Lilith looks really nice but is she worth all that ironite? I mean, like is she worth it like Dark Lilith was worth it? (Might not be a good example tho.)

I have the ironite but I'd like to spend it for something really great. And you guys are really great to insight on those things.

I play mostly PvE and still have trouble to farm high insanity levels (I cleared LoL XV for the first time the other day, took 4m30s)
    From what I’ve seen, she’s an extra turn machine, and has a good damage output
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    Cosmic Lilith tears up Odin... dealing damage based on enemies max HP...
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby2613-8511 View Post

since ur mostly pve i would say she's worth it but at the end of the day thats up to u and like the others before her are now in frontier shop if a few months later, not to mention that whatever the next gauntlet toon is could be another monster so u can wait but depending on fc price it might be cheaper now than later. i currently use her on LoL XV and between her passive blocking d. liliths stun and her power taking away beneficial effects she's great for wave 3 and 5; also the reason i was willing to farm for 39 souls worth of frags is im trying to get the damn LoL awakening shard.
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    Android
    yup, did u by anychance get one of the lilith cosmics? wondering how well thats working for u if u do
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    Android
    Thanks for all your answers! This is greatly appreciated.
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered

OS
    Android
    Some drop rate data for posterity . . .

My goal was 18,000 Sinful Soul frags in order to guarantee Lilith and the T3 Cosmic. Event achievements granted 2,000 frags, leaving 16,000 to be farmed.

56 mega refills on LoL Floor X gave 16,045 frags.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Some drop rate data for posterity . . .

My goal was 18,000 Sinful Soul frags in order to guarantee Lilith and the T3 Cosmic. Event achievements granted 2,000 frags, leaving 16,000 to be farmed.

56 mega refills on LoL Floor X gave 16,045 frags.
    Nice Druid. Actually more economical to buy event souls I think. You spent 8400 ironite for 56 mega refills to get everything, I spent 6800 ironite on 75 event souls and got T3 Lilith Lilith talisman today from farmed frags using mostly daily SoT for event challenges. I could be wrong here but it seems being impatient actually paid off this time.
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings