Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WickermanBR View Post
    Hey Metalking, did you check out the store today?
    I just bought 7 night souls, I think they removed the limit.
    Daaaamn! I wish i have noticed this before purchasing a warlord set this afternoon!!!
    Anyway...31 Souls down and no sign of The Killer Beast(as usual)...but i’m an old player. so no surprise there.

Pulled a 5* from the red souls that wasn’t killer beast.

Really unimpressed

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    Pulled a 5* from the red souls that wasn’t killer beast.

Really unimpressed
    There is nothing worse than seeing the red eyes and getting super excited, then the massive drop down when its not the char you want. Sorry man!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    end of event for.

Reached the 200 victories.

Opened my 14 red souls in a row.

Obtained 2 4* dupes.

Next event please.
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    There is nothing worse than seeing the red eyes and getting super excited, then the massive drop down when its not the char you want. Sorry man!
    Exactly my feeling :-)
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    Android
    Devs and NF team,

This is a huge appreciation post. To whoever is reading this from the team, HUGE thanks. A few days ago I sent a FB message through the LotB official page, asking for the restriction -of converting event souls through blood frags- of getting only 1 event soul/day to be lifted. I got a reply that it will be passed to the team for consideration. This morning I got one more message, stating the restriction was lifted and we can summon as many souls as we like, if we have the available blood frags of course. I have to throw my words of appreciation on this. The team do hear the player base, and I personally thank them for that. I also have to commend the support team, for their kindness and care whenever I send them an email, trying to do the most to resolve my game issues. So for those who grinded and put a strategically good effort to gain frags in order to use them for an event character, this has been the best present on the team's side for us players. Cheers to you all!!!

trooper206-9991

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by trooper206 View Post
    Devs and NF team,

This is a huge appreciation post. To whoever is reading this from the team, HUGE thanks. A few days ago I sent a FB message through the LotB official page, asking for the restriction -of converting event souls through blood frags- of getting only 1 event soul/day to be lifted. I got a reply that it will be passed to the team for consideration. This morning I got one more message, stating the restriction was lifted and we can summon as many souls as we like, if we have the available blood frags of course. I have to throw my words of appreciation on this. The team do hear the player base, and I personally thank them for that. I also have to commend the support team, for their kindness and care whenever I send them an email, trying to do the most to resolve my game issues. So for those who grinded and put a strategically good effort to gain frags in order to use them for an event character, this has been the best present on the team's side for us players. Cheers to you all!!!

trooper206-9991
    Indeed. I now have KB due to this change and very pleased I am too. I only had to buy a three pack with ironite to make up the difference so this has been a fantastic move and one which I had hoped we would get from the outset but did not until reset last night. I was lucky and still had a pile to use but just yesterday I had started the use of the blood soul frags to get rid of them - lucky for me I only started yesterday as that left a lot for KB today!

Has the community noticed this yet? Maybe we need to shout it out to folk as there will be many in the same boat as me - it die come too late for my youngest kid who had given up on getting him and went for the Banshee instead! Oh well at least other may benefit from this. I do wonder though whether or not they meant to do it or is it a bug - would they not have made an announcement?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Has the community noticed this yet? Maybe we need to shout it out to folk as there will be many in the same boat as me - it die come too late for my youngest kid who had given up on getting him and went for the Banshee instead! Oh well at least other may benefit from this. I do wonder though whether or not they meant to do it or is it a bug - would they not have made an announcement?
    I noticed, but guessed wrong early on that the last event would be another sac one so I held on to resources and now came up short. I also picked up the banshee instead of kb prior to the change.

Its a good change (one that was needed tbh), but unfortunately doesn't seal the deal for me. I need about another 10 souls to pull out kb.
    Last edited by bort; 02-28-2019 at 03:08 PM.

Same story like with the Ferryman and IM Eddie- 75 Souls opened and no KB!!!
    Wish they would lift the shards limit a few hours earlier, before i bought a warlord set...could have saved me 50CHF...
    Oh well! at least there is the option to buy the event chars through fragments now. maybe the ridiculous target of 75 could be lowered to say 20?!

OS
    Android
    Is KB really considered THAT good, so that many of you go that crazy?
    I thought to wait until he shows up in heroics, FC shop or as Gauntlet reward...
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020