OS
    Android

Lost all progress, help here?

Hey, everyone

Today I encountered a HUGE issue with the game. I was playing casually, decided to stop and closed the app. When I tried to return a few hours later, I couldn't get past the loading screen. I thought it was my internet connection, but after a few hours of trying on different places I realised that the problem wasn't there. I deleted and reinstalled the app, and everything went fine until I started playing.

EVERY SINGLE MISSION was reset back to the start. The story has started all over again, along with the daily rewards. I kept my characters, talismans (fortunately), but the story has been reset to 0 along with my Trooper badges.

Since I already have some 4* characters I don't think I will have a problem with getting through all over again, but it is very frustrating that after 3 weeks of playing I have to start all over again for something that wasn't my fault. I'm a level 40 user that has dedicated hours to the game and the fact that the backup doesn't work as it should.

I will be glad if I hear some word from the moderators about this, I will continue playing because I really care for the game and want it to get better. But issues like this one can really cause some trouble.

Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by jpmusic; 07-26-2016 at 05:38 AM.

Did you switch devices to play?
    I tried switching to another mobile phone to play and the worlds reset too but when I switch back to my original device, it is back to normal.
    Last edited by Kaijester; 07-26-2016 at 03:21 AM.

OS
    Android
    Nope, same device, same everything. I restarted the app and so far that seemed to have fixed it all . The only problem I can find now is that my Trooper currency is not showing properly.

Good to hear that!

OS
    Android
    Name:  Screenshot.png
Views: 546
Size:  383.7 KBName:  Screenshot.png
Views: 546
Size:  383.7 KB

Ok, so now everything's screwed up again. I'm start the app, get to the title screen, hit the start button and get stuck here. Now I am really mad, everything was just fine until today.

jp,

I had the exact same thing happen over the weekend. Reinstalls would only temporary fix it and eventually my lvl 51 account reset to the tutorial. Used the same iPhone until my account blew up...

Do you get soul when you do a mission ?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Thuban View Post
    jp,

I had the exact same thing happen over the weekend. Reinstalls would only temporary fix it and eventually my lvl 51 account reset to the tutorial. Used the same iPhone until my account blew up...
    Sigh... sorry to hear that, mate. Have you tried contacting support?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rati-0943 View Post
    Do you get soul when you do a mission ?
    Can't do missions anymore, I got stuck at the loading screen. Before that I could get rewards by doing the story mode, but that's pretty useless now since I can't play the game.