Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: trade

OS
    iOS
    Not gonna happen. The entire point of everything in this app is FOMO.. if users could trade, it eliminates the FOMO completely.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Trading is for whiners, just keep playing and it will drop. Spend enough ironite to earn souls, it will eventually drop. It may end up in The IAP store. There's toons I dont have, just learn to play without them. You cant have everything in life.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    While the idea of a trade system is tempting, it would break the game. I have hundreds of 5* colorless awakening shards - what would stop me from asking for $1 apiece over PayPal? Likewise with my duplicate Moonchild, Lucifer, VHE... $50 a pop? I'd take that! So new players coming into the game could have everything they wanted if their bank accounts were large enough.

I'm hoping to pull Bruce Eddie, Domino, and The Killer in the upcoming sac event. If I do, awesome, I'll have all the 5-stars. If I don't, then maybe next Sac. I get by okay without them. :shrug:
    Proud member of A Really Kickass Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordian View Post
    While the idea of a trade system is tempting, it would break the game. I have hundreds of 5* colorless awakening shards - what would stop me from asking for $1 apiece over PayPal? Likewise with my duplicate Moonchild, Lucifer, VHE... $50 a pop? I'd take that! So new players coming into the game could have everything they wanted if their bank accounts were large enough.

I'm hoping to pull Bruce Eddie, Domino, and The Killer in the upcoming sac event. If I do, awesome, I'll have all the 5-stars. If I don't, then maybe next Sac. I get by okay without them. :shrug:
    true but hasnt domino and bruce been removed from souls

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Not gonna happen. The entire point of everything in this app is FOMO.. if users could trade, it eliminates the FOMO completely.
    I gotta agree with this
    Ingame name VIKING-6665
    Clan Leader of the RiseOfEddie clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Yes, Yup hit it right on the head!
    Fear of Missing Out is the #1 revenue generating factor in mobile gaming.

.... and just because someone brings up an idea about trading or a market place, doesn't necessarily make them a "whiner" or that they think they should get everything they want in life. Because when you step outside your selfish, narcissistic way of thinking, you realize that maybe it can be about sharing your excess.

I have thought many times when sacrificing awesome 5* rare characters like multiple Daedalus', or selling off some cool talis, that it was such a shame I couldn't hook someone up with this killer stuff.

Represents the world I guess... some have too much & others go without.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Thank you.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I kinda miss my old game and forum. I’d host weekly giveaways where I’d give away stuff to the new and less fortunate. I’d be amazed the forum members who’d appear and donate good stuff simply because it was in their way and didn’t have the time to trade it. It really made the community pull together.
    Ingame name VIKING-6665
    Clan Leader of the RiseOfEddie clan

OS
    Android
    No. /Close thread.

OS
    Android
    i agree beefy i used to do similar stuff in other games i used to play but stopped playing them because sadly my old clans died out in them and new ones just didnt seem right