Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Golden son

Whoa that's pretty powerful!

This little guy has become a valued member of my team. Almost unbeatable. Cast immortality, repeat. The entire team is virtually unkillable unless golden son gets stunned. Praying to the metal God he isn't nerfed in the next update.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack-8799 View Post
    This little guy has become a valued member of my team. Almost unbeatable. Cast immortality, repeat. The entire team is virtually unkillable unless golden son gets stunned. Praying to the metal God he isn't nerfed in the next update.
    I pulled one last week! He is a member of my main team now.

OS
    iOS
    What Talisman are you using with him? i pulled him yesterday and put 3 void talisman and a green one for hitpoints. i'm wondering if some red/fierce ones might be good with him.
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

OS
    Android
    I'm just amused by his twiddly fingered Mr Tickle attack animation

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan-3528 View Post
    What Talisman are you using with him? i pulled him yesterday and put 3 void talisman and a green one for hitpoints. i'm wondering if some red/fierce ones might be good with him.
    I am currently using a green (overwhelming) talisman along with 3 void (shield) and 2 assassin (shield) talismans. He does great damage so the green can help his survivability. If you want him to do the most damage possible ,go with all purple (although through testing it raises his base damage by 50 and critical by less than 100 points) per hit (so 150-300 total per hit). For me, that's not worth it if you want to use him for every mission. So a boost of almost 7k health really helps.

On the other hand, if you plan on using skill shards on him in the near future, that damage increase can be significant: 225 - 600 extra damage per hit is nothing to sneeze at. Plus, he can most definitely survive most missions with his immortality skill. The only times you'll have problems is in the yellow dungeon and any stage where baddies debuff.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    I'm just amused by his twiddly fingered Mr Tickle attack animation
    Jennie is being naughty again
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan-3528 View Post
    Jennie is being naughty again
    *pathetic attempt at innocent expression*

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    *pathetic attempt at innocent expression*
    I'll make him my trooper champ so you can enjoy some quality time with his attack animation every day
    Bryan-3528

OS
    Android
    Can I pull it from gun/assassin soul, or rare gun/assassin soul? Because I dont think could be possible do it rare mega pack with. Isn't?