Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    used many shard and always that bug
    Need to delete again the game?
    Shouldn't have to do that. That bug has almost always been tied to too many shard + evo shard stacks. Maybe evo runes also, but I'm unsure about them. So reduce the number of stacks and try again. It isn't uncommon to have several stacks of the same thing.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    yeah to avoid that pop up you have to sell or use entire stacks of shards/runes, indeed it occurs when you have multiple stacks of the same type.

You can keep some extra stacks, but there's a limit (whose exact number i haven't figured out) that once it's reached, causes that message to appear.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    yeah to avoid that pop up you have to sell or use entire stacks of shards/runes, indeed it occurs when you have multiple stacks of the same type.

You can keep some extra stacks, but there's a limit (whose exact number i haven't figured out) that once it's reached, causes that message to appear.
    I think it is 50... Possibly. I counted them once and that is what I had. I was able to sell 1 stack and purchase a skill shard

OS
    Android
    thanks it was the stack number
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Could someone please let me know if the corrupt general's attack still wrong?
    Is not it escalating with the attk of the enemies?

That was one of the worst patches with many bugs...

OS
    iOS

Undocumented scaling?

Freeze talisman effect used to hit all enemies, now only hits between 1-3 depending on how many there are, power talisman effect used to pull +2 per enemy, now when triggered, only pulls +1

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgameth View Post
    Freeze talisman effect used to hit all enemies, now only hits between 1-3 depending on how many there are, power talisman effect used to pull +2 per enemy, now when triggered, only pulls +1
    Power pulled 2? I didn't recognize that ... I always saw a +1 ...

Freeze works as designed now. It has the chance to hit each enemy seperate for freeze. So for each enemy the dice are rolled again.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS

"Break" fixes

Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    Power pulled 2? I didn't recognize that ... I always saw a +1 ...

Freeze works as designed now. It has the chance to hit each enemy seperate for freeze. So for each enemy the dice are rolled again.
    Yeah, so, power did pull 2, as I saw it happen about 17,000 times before I updated and now that freeze is "working as designed" (????) I have little use for it. Glad I maxed those talismans out. Hmmm...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgameth View Post
    Yeah, so, power did pull 2, as I saw it happen about 17,000 times before I updated and now that freeze is "working as designed" (????) I have little use for it. Glad I maxed those talismans out. Hmmm...
    Freeze is actually better. More rounds with at least 1 opponent frozen? That helps heaps!

Also sure it wasnt just a case of no power points to steal? Energy steals power, it doesnt create.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Freeze is actually better. More rounds with at least 1 opponent frozen? That helps heaps!

Also sure it wasnt just a case of no power points to steal? Energy steals power, it doesnt create.
    As for the Freeze talisman goes, coming down from 35% to 12% and finally to 12% per enemy they've truly nerfed the talisman set. Although there is a good side to this, maybe to increment the chance upwards a bit.

Let's look at this coming down from 35% to Freeze all, which is 1 in 3 times.

Now, since there is a 12% chance to Freeze a single enemy, it means to Freeze all of them we have (12%)^4 or 0.021% or 1 in 4823 times; this is significant nerf for Freeze to all.

The good side is that now there is a chance of 4 times (12%) times (88%)^3 or 32.7% to Freeze a single enemy.

Other positive chances are: 6.7% to Freeze 2 enemies and 0.61% to Freeze three of them.

The chance to Freeze none is 59.7%, which translates into 40% of freezing at least one enemy (mostly one) and that is also a good thing.

Incrementing the chance to 20% would give us these chances per enemies: ( none | 1 | 2 | 3 | all ) = ( 40.96% | 40.96% | 15.36% | 2.56% | 0.16% ) or around 60% to freeze at least one enemy.

Returning them back to 35% would give us this: ( none | 1 | 2 | 3 | all ) = ( 17.85% | 38.5% | 31.1% | 11.15% | 1.5% ) or more than 80% to freeze at least one (almost evenly distributed between one and two frozen enemies).

I am not sure how they calculate these chances and I would appreciate if some1 from D's would explain it officialy.

On a side note, Energy talisman set indeed did a +2 per enemy whilst now you get +1 and animation seems to be misdirected to allies rather than enemies (+1 shows on allies, not the enemies)
    Last edited by ritchbe; 12-18-2016 at 08:04 PM.
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe