Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    For anyone wanting to hit an Ultimate sacrifice in the December Sac event--

Cyborg Eddies sac for 9000 essence at level 1, 11250 at level 100. (that's 22.5 essence per level up)
    500 frags at 29 avg. per Insanity run, that's a Cyborg per 17.241 runs, at 12 SoT per run, that's 206.896 SoT

So, for 45,000 essence (4 Eddies) that's 827.584 SoT
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    y'all realize all this talk just means the sac event is going to drop shit rewards When you get a leg up, best to keep it quiet or they adjust to make it less beneficial.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar815 View Post
    I can’t manage to autoplay insanity. I have to play myself and I need to be very careful. So, it takes too much time and therefore I decided to autoplay madness with the following team: aver. time: 0:45 100% wins:

WLOL (9): Viper/Cosmic T1 +15%ATK
    AlexEd: Valor
    AWerewolf: Starfire
    MLOL (8): Alchemy/Cosmic T1 +15%MAG

Works great, but not strong enough for insanity. I don’t know if I can manage ringer 15k frags more the achieve BHE. Otherwise, I’ll take T3 and the pyramids and concentrate on the BNW event more by now.
    Caesar if I can auto insanity I’m sure you can too.

Try
    Alex/viper
    WLoL/ orbit
    RWitch / eternity
    G Minotaur / primoral
    Aviv-2226

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    For anyone wanting to hit an Ultimate sacrifice in the December Sac event--
    Cyborg Eddies sac for 9000 essence at level 1
    I'm leaning towards that... might get the Cosmic, the awakening, and enough Cyborgs to get my first Ultimate.

Quote Originally Posted by SyTreXx View Post

Try
    Alex/viper
    WLoL/ orbit
    RWitch / eternity
    G Minotaur / primoral
    There have been a lot of varied teams being shared around the place. Some quite different to each other!

My own is slow ~3min, and only 98% reliable (Sent Onyx Son occasional gets killed in the first wave), but is getting it done.

Flight of Icarus Eddie - Lanterns, Warlords, & Cosmic. Can deal a lot of damage.
    W.LoL - Orbits. Decent damage, and cleanse/purge effects.
    Killer Prime - Persecution, Shell, & Cosmic. He's here to debuff, talismans are to help keep him alive. His passive permadeath deals with the Light talismans.
    Sent Onyx Son - Singularities. He's squishy, but can deal good damage, and the singularities keep stealing the boss Cyborg's shields.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    I can’t manage to autoplay insanity. I have to play myself and I need to be very careful. So, it takes too much time and therefore I decided to autoplay madness with the following team: aver. time: 0:45 100% wins:

Works great, but not strong enough for insanity. I don’t know if I can manage ringer 15k frags more the achieve BHE. Otherwise, I’ll take T3 and the pyramids and concentrate on the BNW event more by now.

My friend, team I said before works well automatically in insanity.
    . (Some losses, but let's say 1/10)
    Got to say, I'm impressed you said need to do it manually.

OS
    Android

I'm going to post the team I'm using to autoplay insanity, it is not as good as others since it is taking an average of 3:30 to 4 minutes per run, but it works (99%):

Alex Ed - Orbit
    KP - frontier/cosmic echo
    Mag Crimean soldier - mark/advantage/cosmic
    Rwitch (awaken 3*) - labyrinth/cosmic immortality

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyCatzo View Post
    I'm going to post the team I'm using to autoplay insanity, it is not as good as others since it is taking an average of 3:30 to 4 minutes per run, but it works (99%):

Alex Ed - Orbit
    KP - frontier/cosmic echo
    Mag Crimean soldier - mark/advantage/cosmic
    Rwitch (awaken 3*) - labyrinth/cosmic immortality
    I made an adjustment to my team and now I'm getting 100% of success but the times went a little bit up to an average of 4:30 😅

Only change I made was Crimean soldier for W Minotaur with heal and invisibility

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    I'm leaning towards that... might get the Cosmic, the awakening, and enough Cyborgs to get my first Ultimate.

There have been a lot of varied teams being shared around the place. Some quite different to each other!

My own is slow ~3min, and only 98% reliable (Sent Onyx Son occasional gets killed in the first wave), but is getting it done.

Flight of Icarus Eddie - Lanterns, Warlords, & Cosmic. Can deal a lot of damage.
    W.LoL - Orbits. Decent damage, and cleanse/purge effects.
    Killer Prime - Persecution, Shell, & Cosmic. He's here to debuff, talismans are to help keep him alive. His passive permadeath deals with the Light talismans.
    Sent Onyx Son - Singularities. He's squishy, but can deal good damage, and the singularities keep stealing the boss Cyborg's shields.
    i test it nobody dies and i clear the stage the in less than 3 minutes 10 battles auto 10/10 very good ceasar thank you i will upload and print screen

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by SyTreXx View Post

Try
    Alex/viper
    WLoL/ orbit
    RWitch / eternity
    G Minotaur / primoral
    Thx for your believing in me and my team buddy. I tried something different based on my madness team and your improvement suggestion:
    I changed MLOL against Charlotte and gave her orbits. Just change AWw for another warrior and I can pretty easily finish the warrior achievement for madness.
    Works perfectly on insanity. Takes about 2 min in autoplay. Haven’t lost any match out of 15 by now.
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    iOS
    And thanks to you, too Cesar. You also gave the believe and inspiration for a change in my team - so I did. And I succeed in insanity for the first time ever in any dungeon that had insanity.
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/