Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    I came up against an Alexander Eddie with this set. Couldn’t disable his passive and I just had to quit. Could not get his health past 75%.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    I came up against an Alexander Eddie with this set. Couldn’t disable his passive and I just had to quit. Could not get his health past 75%.
    Your not alone. I avoid Alex Ed whenever I see him in Pvp. I noticed a month or so ago when Stormseye had him and it ended in draw, that I couldnt disable pass. with Des Guardian. Others started using the toon & setup as well. So I avoid him.
    Speaking of talis/passive bugs, I noticed everytime I hit redan/sent. Shinobi/or madame using Fortune talis, with des. guardian, there previously removed passive buffs returned. The buffs all helped with healing, thus causing a draw. I submitted tickets for both issues.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Shinobi sentinel with Fortune is pretty tough. I eneded up having a draw because the Shinobi was xhain stunning my FFE but could not damage him enough. That passive of adding Invincibility makes her one of the neatest to use Fortune with.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Shinobi sentinel with Fortune is pretty tough. I eneded up having a draw because the Shinobi was xhain stunning my FFE but could not damage him enough. That passive of adding Invincibility makes her one of the neatest to use Fortune with.
    Yeah, she's underrated. Never had problems with her before these fortunes. I use Musashi, he's great at removing everything on a single toon, but w/ the fortunes, I'd remove the passive buffs, Hp regen I think was one, then hit with des. guard, and the hp regen immediately popped back up. Redan's revenge & immunity did the same thing. Never had this happen before the fortunes. I think it's just bugs in the game coding due to the near infinite amount of variables.
    Btw... I wanted to personally say thanks. I've picked up alot of great info from reading your posts since I started 9 months ago, especially back when assn. banshee came out and you suggested des. guardian as a blocker/pass. disabler. I took that info. and immediately used it to spend 2 weeks in the top 3 of pvp. Never even really was in the top 100 much before that. SO A BIG THANK YOU for your help!!!!!!

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for compliment, I am glad to help. I like to think that we are all in it together against the AI. if I can help someone beat even my own defense then so be it. Better for the community if we can all learn from each other rather than try and hide our knowledge. Defense never won Eternal. Only time dedication and winning will get you in the top end. Even more so now since there are very limited top end build structures. I will say I ran into a very tough defense that was outside the norm and it gave me more trouble than I was expecting. Wish I took video of the fight but it was Osiris, Rameses Eddie, Gunner Pharaoh Dog King and Gunner Anubis. Great synergies and that Osiris is always tough if you can't kill him off the immediately. I won but it was 1v1 in the end.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Osiris, Rameses Eddie, Gunner Pharaoh Dog King and Gunner Anubis.
    I love the continuity of theme with that team too!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Your not alone. I avoid Alex Ed whenever I see him in Pvp. I noticed a month or so ago when Stormseye had him and it ended in draw, that I couldnt disable pass. with Des Guardian. Others started using the toon & setup as well. So I avoid him.
    Speaking of talis/passive bugs, I noticed everytime I hit redan/sent. Shinobi/or madame using Fortune talis, with des. guardian, there previously removed passive buffs returned. The buffs all helped with healing, thus causing a draw. I submitted tickets for both issues.
    Yeah alex w dominance I can see being an issue because heal block simply isnt a possibility, just like sent shinobi and fortune. That said, on most other toons, these sets are pretty good, but not OP, so it makes it hard to work out how you could tweak them without just removing them or having a huge nerf.

@all: Be interested to see if anyone has suggestions?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I know this thread is about the Dominance talisman, but it seems the core of discussion is healing talismans and hard to beat w/out "heal block".
    So forgive me for also discussing the fortunes as well. At least with dominance, heal block will stick but the fortunes most likely will cleanse in 1 hit or 2.
    I thought Stormseye and many others were making use of a passive bug, since Alex Ed couldn't be disabled ( at least by my des. guardian) therefore couldn't be heal blocked (his passive states no neg. buffs), when equipped with Dominance.
    As far as nerfing talis, I don't know why NF nerfed the Destiny (they suck now) what needs adjusting is Fortunes. They are way harder because of the cleansing, especially on self healing per turn toons. Also, throw in all the allies with sustaining & angel talis that heal for %, and the inability to damage enough to terminate is insane, especially when you run out of time.

*All Eddies!