Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    It's funny that Educated Fool received his first two Liliths specifically type and order I.e Sentinel then warrior, that's how I received mine during the previous frag event when I depleted all my ironite stack. I purchased Gunner Lilith with frontier coins and then picked her up earlier today through my next frag collection... what happened to RNG there purely chance?

Also!
    Not a word of a lie I have pumped at least 100 rare souls through in the last 48 hours and not 1 4* or 5* character.
    I actually at one point used 2 x rare souls and got 2 x more as my reward, this happened twice then I got 1 on its own but all were duds..
    I am really curious if the RNG can be tweaked to and fro by developers so that the likeliness of dropping a higher quality character becomes less at times that suit them.
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    spending on events for fragments guarantees bunch of 4 star, spending on event souls has 1.5% chance of something you want and a majority of 3 star shit for 900 ironite per 10 pack. You need 10 10packs to get the 1% 5star? and last event had increased vortex value, 8 soldiers gave over 50k essence tier 7 sacrifice

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    spending on events for fragments guarantees bunch of 4 star, spending on event souls has 1.5% chance of something you want and a majority of 3 star shit for 900 ironite per 10 pack. You need 10 10packs to get the 1% 5star? and last event had increased vortex value, 8 soldiers gave over 50k essence tier 7 sacrifice
    Yeah, that is my view as well. I spend as much as I can (up to around 1800 ironite) on these events - maybe more this time as you get what you pay for here I think. Loads of upgrade material, a few more rare souls, stacks of normal souls and all of the characters too (some to keep, the rest to sac). Simple win, win for me as I can auto grind most of the day. I also have a load of ironite and with such poor odds on soul packs I have sworn to not do it...though being Scottish I really must get the new Ed if he is indeed the Clansman.....though it is not a fave album of mine (not a Blaze fan when he sang for Maiden) I would like the Ed if he is that!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    You guys might want to relook at the teaser, I would advise keeping a lot of ironite aside. Because if the one event is what I think it is, that is where you are going to want to spend all your ironite on.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    Stingy What do you think it is?
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I'm looking forward to the upcoming events. Since the Gauntlet beta was kind of leaked temporarily, it could be a sign that it's getting close.

As for the extreme difficulty, it depends on what it is and where it will be. Nuff said.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    You guys might want to relook at the teaser, I would advise keeping a lot of ironite aside. Because if the one event is what I think it is, that is where you are going to want to spend all your ironite on.
    Light of the Immortal. Could it be?

OS
    iOS
    I've heard of the fabled Immortal event.. no clue what it was though.

This? http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...immortal+event

So guaranteed 5 star Eddie from fragment souls.. that'd be nice, especially coupled with a new Eddie.
    Last edited by Yup; 05-11-2018 at 11:09 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I've heard of the fabled Immortal event.. no clue what it was though.

This? http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...immortal+event

So guaranteed 5 star Eddie from fragment souls.. that'd be nice, especially coupled with a new Eddie.
    That's the one! It seems almost certain that the sequel is coming this month. The timing of the Light of the Immortal event lines up with the one-year anniversary of the original. Plus, it's also quite close to the tour kick-off. What better way to launch the tour than to re-launch a form of the best event this game has ever had.

Also, Sparton indicated that the Immortal sequel will be even better than the original. Not sure how that's possible, but I'm looking forward to seeing the details. And, I'm keeping my non-LotB calendar pretty clear!
    Last edited by druid138; 05-12-2018 at 12:03 AM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Also, Sparton indicated that the Immortal sequel will be even better than the original. Not sure how that's possible, but I'm looking forward to seeing the details. And, I'm keeping my non-LotB calendar pretty clear!
    They could possibly include fragment challenges like use certain debuffs and certain types of characters and you'll get additional fragments.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings