Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    NF I have to say, please address the sound issue asap. As someone who works via their cell primarily; I've missed calls, text and mail notifications cuz I had the damn sound off running LOL boards.

It all used to work so well, please fix it.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by natasar View Post
    15 fragments per week means 34 weeks to a char? Puh...
    But they are really cheap with 1500 Trooper badges!!! All great help for new players as the devs claim they are focussing on. Have a char you want in a year - if you just grind enough and don't spend your trooper badges on something else.

It's not BS by the way - it's called long term motivation. repeat the same boring shite over and over and over and over and over and over (look a dangling carrot) and over and over and over and over and over to get a 1% chance for a useful drop. Sounds reasonable to me.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Pretty sure the character fragments you get from heroic souls will add to this pile. Grow up guys.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Not having any issues on my iphone so far - all seems to be stable and working OK for me.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Not having any issues on my iphone so far - all seems to be stable and working OK for me.
    No sound leak issues?

OS
    iOS
    It's REALLY annoying that SOW or SOT won't show the correct count unless you relaunch the game.

They do build... but the actual number doesn't change unless the "game" is relaunched.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Hey Devs, my attack screen in PVP is empty. How am I supposed to do the missions, when there is no-one anymore whom I can attack? Tried to restart the app several times, but it didn't help.

Edit: Just updated my iOS - didn't solve the problem.

Edit II: Solved the problem by reloading the list and loosing all buffs.

Edit III: There it is again.
    Last edited by Sick; 06-08-2018 at 07:09 PM.
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    My skull counter is now showing 858/933. I don't remember what it was before, but it was 100% complete. Now, I'm missing 75. Is this a bug or a preview of something to come?
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    The new character-specific fragments are now showing in my Trooper Store. But, Trooper Soul fragments aren't, even though I haven't bought them this week.

Also, Eternity Soul fragments aren't showing in my Arena Store, even though they should be.

This sometimes has happened before, and they eventually show up. But, I'm wondering if it's a more widespread issue this time. Are you guys having any issues?
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    My skull counter is now showing 858/933. I don't remember what it was before, but it was 100% complete. Now, I'm missing 75. Is this a bug or a preview of something to come?
    Showing 840/933 here. Also don’t know what this means. Maybe devs can explain? It was 711/711 before all the time.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀