OS
    Android

Bugged Awakening IX

There seems to be a bug with the "Awakening" achievements.

After I finished 50 awakenings, now awakening IX shows that I have only done 16 out of 100 awakenings.

Has this happened to anyone else? I have fully awakened all the Lords, Raven Witch, and Lucifer, and have taken Dark Lilith to five purple stars.

Name:  GTVTL8H.png
Views: 751
Size:  143.7 KB

OS
    Android
    I think there is a bug concerning ongoing achievements. One off achievements (like complete X runs in this dungeon) complete fine (at least that seems to be the case) but when the next achievement shows in an ongoing one, you find the count is all wrong and now you are about 2-3 previous achievements behind where you should be. Both of my awakening characters and runs in the LOL XI-XV dungeon achievements are way off the mark. So I haven't bothered doing that dungeon or awakening any more characters since and I am waiting for support get back to me (with all the recent stuff ups who knows when that will be?).
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    I have this as well. Not raised a ticket as hoping it is a global issue that needs fixed - mine is with awakening too. Same issue - I cleared a target, got the reward and then when it reset it seemed to wipe out my progress as I was close to 100 I think but now I have dropped down to less than 10 awakens. It should not be an issue to fix as it is clear from my roster what I have done to each character so I assume raising a ticket will get it fixed - I could not do it at the weekend due to game not working at all for me.

Just not wanting to raise the ticket today due to the ongoing issue of fixing the server side as Saturday, for the first time, I simply gave up playing for the day.

I have several at full awaken and several others close so I guess a quick count will fix it!
    Last edited by scott-5496; 11-11-2019 at 11:32 AM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    you can submit a ticket and they will fix the count I believe. It may take time as they are overloaded with tickets right now. I had some issues with gangland and they were able to correct it and then they said they saw others were off as well (that i didnt notice) and they fixed them also. but it will take time.

OS
    Android
    [rant]

I honestly believe that all the old code is to blame for all these bugs, especially when they add new content.

IMO the developers should bite the bullet and recreate the game from scratch, because for each bug they fix, three new pop up. Yes, it would be extremely time consuming and expensive, but I think that, in the long run, they waste more time and money fixing these neverending bugs, popping up even in systems that were supposed to be working, such as the missions and achievements.

If I had just started up with LotB and noticed that something as simple as the notifications for missions and achievements were so much out of whack, I wouldn't have any trust for the game whatsoever. Not to mention the constant server outages. This past Saturday the game was practically unplayable for about three to four hours. And I wouldn't be surprised if inefficiencies within the old game code was what created some of the server problems.

This is a great game, much better visually and with greater content than other turn-based RPGs such as RAID: Shadow whatever. But that game doesn't have so many bugs, as far as I can tell, and it's no wonder they had 15M downloads in the past six months alone.

[/rant]

OS
    iOS
    Support fixed mine for me no bother at all - all back to what it should be for me.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Support fixed mine for me no bother at all - all back to what it should be for me.
    How long did it take? I made the support request just before creating this thread, and still had no answer.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    There seems to be a bug with the "Awakening" achievements.

Has this happened to anyone else? I have fully awakened all the Lords, Raven Witch, and Lucifer, and have taken Dark Lilith to five purple stars.

It happened to me at 50 as well.. but it sorted itself out after they released a couple fixes.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..