Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Well, in the "State of the Beast 2018", they said Night City ain't coming anytime soon.
    I hate them sometimes.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    I don’t think they said it be a long time for night city. They just said it would be coming.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    Well, I read it as it was pretty far down on the priority list Sounds like the major new features they are working on will take some time.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEly View Post
    Very curious to see what this month's Eddie is, if there is one, of course.
    I'm excited!
    Isn’t the 1 year anniversary of arena around now as the LotB sands of time run low?

Should be a Jofer Eddie, a mash up of all Eddies I generated tears off of. And where’s the Jofer1000 event? It’s the house I built after all. The wind sent word that Carlos is still in the mix, good to hear one of the real ones still exists. I’d call out the lames but they aren’t even significant enough in their skill in this game for me to remember their names lol. The ones I do remember that weren’t completely terrible either went ghost or apologized, real recognize real.

What a long strange trip it’s been. Youtubes for anniversary old times sake, many dreams were crushed to this anthem...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Should be a Jofer Eddie, a mash up of all Eddies I generated tears off of.
    That's a great idea! What would his fury be? Whining about how there are no worthy opponents and quitting the fight? Sounds fun!
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    That's a great idea! What would his fury be? Whining about how there are no worthy opponents and quitting the fight? Sounds fun!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post

Should be a Jofer Eddie, a mash up of all Eddies I generated tears off of. And where’s the Jofer1000 event? It’s the house I built after all.
    Dear Jofer, thats a great idea! I tried to make something similar here. It is a chinese copy, but will give good idea to create that character:

Last edited by osiris0000; 02-02-2018 at 04:01 PM.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Dear Jofer, thats a great idea! I tried to make something similar here. It is a chinese copy, but will give good idea to create that character:

oh great i will open a suggestion section in my compilation thread if you don't mind, hope devs will listen to it after corrupt slauki doesn't get the love he deserved.

but i have a dream that shitdupe and mofer 16 will become reality one day....

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    I am hoping that Avian is referring to the godesses that are not released as playable characters. We really do not need another harpy.
    I also hope that Eye of the Nile means that we finally get Horus.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Haha that's brilliant!
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.