Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    If you could be a little more specific on some expected release dates and changes lots of us would appreciate. Itīs been over 3 weeks since arena went live, sacrifice should be coming by now, correct? (we are dying over here!)
    Sadly I can't share specific dates, but I can say Sacrifice is coming along quite well, and is indeed the next major feature we will be releasing (just not with the next update).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    Yeah, Sparton give the guy some answers, I bet his questions are the voice of all of us here now. I caught myself playing Candy Crush more than this game now days. I see a lot of long time players "taking a brake" only because they got tired of waiting for something new to happen in the game. If I didn't have so much ironite to spend I would've taken the brake too
    Thanks Bradata, and yes, Itīs very sad to see long time players go.

And Sparton,

If I may add something.

I bet sacrifice is the most wanted feature of all right now, especially for people on PVP, and itīs also suppose to come prior to BNW.

So, if you canīt share dates perhaps you can bring some light on how that is going to work. That would be great.

For instance:
    What can we get when we sacrifice something?
    Eddies are inclined to give us Eddies?
    Character lv influences? If so how. A 5 lv is a 5 lv or needs to be a "born" 5
    If we sacrifice toons with skill shards, do we get those skill shards back?

Give us something to work here so we can prepare for it!!!

And pleeeeeease, donīt say "stay tuned!" LOL

All the best,
    Gmac
    Last edited by gmac; 03-08-2017 at 07:53 PM.

OS
    Android
    Thanks Bradata, and yes, Itīs very sad to see long time players go.

And Sparton,

If I may add something.

I bet sacrifice is the most wanted feature of all right now, especially for people on PVP, and itīs also suppose to come prior to BNW.

So, if you could bring some light on how that is going to work it would be great.

For instance:
    What can we get when we sacrifice something?
    Eddies are inclined to give us Eddies?
    Character lv influences? If so how. A 5 lv is a 5 lv or needs to be a "born" 5
    If we sacrifice toons with skill shards, do we get those skill shards back?

Give us something to work here so we can prepare for it!!!

And pleeeeeease, donīt say "stay tuned!" LOL

All the best,
    Gmac
    I guess you were still typing when Sparton gave an answer to your question. I think he will not be able to give more specific details because the Sacrifice thingy is being developed as of now and he doesn't want to ruin the surprise
    At least we know that will not be coming with this next update so back to Candy Crush for me!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    I guess you were still typing when Sparton gave an answer to your question. I think he will not be able to give more specific details because the Sacrifice thingy is being developed as of now and he doesn't want to ruin the surprise
    At least we know that will not be coming with this next update so back to Candy Crush for me!
    Well, if devs could give us some insight or general guidelines it would be great, theyīve got to keep us hungry, but not starve us to death! :-)
    Last edited by gmac; 03-08-2017 at 08:43 PM.

OS
    Android
    Hey Sparton, out of curiosity, are you guys working on fixing the "chest lag" that we still experience when the enemy dies right before the victory screen appears? This was introduced with the December update (I believe) and hasn't been fixed yet.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

So, if you canīt share dates perhaps you can bring some light on how that is going to work. That would be great.
    I don't want to go over all of the details yet (as we're still finalizing it, so the exact rules are subject to change), but pretty much anything you can think of that would indicate a character is "better" or "rarer" is a factor for getting better sacrifice rewards. The rarity of the character (but also the rarity that character is naturally earned at), the level of the character, the class, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Hey Sparton, out of curiosity, are you guys working on fixing the "chest lag" that we still experience when the enemy dies right before the victory screen appears? This was introduced with the December update (I believe) and hasn't been fixed yet.
    That should be fixed (or at least vastly improved) in the impending update, along with other places where the visuals of the game would freeze up for a second or two depending on your device/amount of things in your inventory.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    I don't want to go over all of the details yet (as we're still finalizing it, so the exact rules are subject to change), but pretty much anything you can think of that would indicate a character is "better" or "rarer" is a factor for getting better sacrifice rewards. The rarity of the character (but also the rarity that character is naturally earned at), the level of the character, the class, etc.

That should be fixed (or at least vastly improved) in the impending update, along with other places where the visuals of the game would freeze up for a second or two depending on your device/amount of things in your inventory.
    Awesome! I can't wait for sacrifice and the quality of life game tweaks. Thanks for keeping us in the know!
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the update Sparton.

How about the "rewards". Can you expand on the potential rewards? Is it just souls I'm assuming, but they can be different colored souls? Can they be specific toons?

How about skill shards? Can we potentially choose to sacrifice a character with shards added and get the shards removed so we can place on another toon? Don't want to lose the character, just remove shards to apply elsewhere. Is that potentially in the cards?

As you've read on the boards, lot of pent up interest in this feature and the more high level insights we have the more we can prepare and keep interest up.

Thanks in advance.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by CanyptianFit View Post
    Thanks for the update Sparton.

How about skill shards? Can we potentially choose to sacrifice a character with shards added and get the shards removed so we can place on another toon? Don't want to lose the character, just remove shards to apply elsewhere. Is that potentially in the cards?
    Even if we lose the character that would also work for me, and more nerve wracking to make that decision (or not!).

Sparton, look at the interest generated in this subject, elaborate some more please! (maybe a thread to discuss/debate potential issues? Iīll leave that to you and Nicko)

And thanks for sharing!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

I was wandering and many other players as well if there is going to be an option where you can sacrifice a stock of not that rare toons for the price of one better character. I am sure many of us have hundreds of souls in their books now that are worth nothing and would be very happy if they can unload them all for one better soul.