Thread: Daily rewards

OS
    Android

Daily rewards

Hi there,

i'm playing every day and the daily rewards screen says, that it will reset in 3 days.
    now i wonder how to come to the end and grab the legendary soul, if the counter resets every 10 days.

it would be nice, if someone could explain this to me. this seems like a bug.

OS
    Android
    AFAIK the rewards are in calendar days. That means that it starts the 1st of every month.

Wait!!! you said Legendary Soul????? I only have a Gunner/Assassin Soul

OS
    Android
    aaah, thanks for info. i won't get it this month, so it doesn't matter anyway :-(

Collected my assassin/gunner rare soul and have 7 days without any daily reward. Makes me wonder why don't they make it in a way that we get something for the entire month?

Is calling it daily reward appropriate?

OS
    Android
    i also only got an assassin/gunner rare soul on the last day, not a legendary soul, sorry my mistke...
    i also dislike the daily concept based on the month. it would be an option to make a counter to 50 days based on passed days only.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i'm playing every day and the daily rewards screen says, that it will reset in 3 days.
    now i wonder how to come to the end and grab the soul
    i won't get it this month
    i got an assassin/gunner rare soul on the last day
    So this is not a bug, you received your soul. This is more of a feature request.

The Daily Rewards is based on the monthly calendar. Since each month is different (28 days / 30 days / 31 days) the game team decided on a 24 day requirement to receive the month reward. You can see the last day says "Day 24" for the soul and at the top right how many days until reset. So basically if someone starts playing the game a few days into a calendar month, they still have the opportunity to earn the monthly reward, or for people that normally play every day but for some reason miss a day or two, they can still receive the monthly reward.