Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Personally I dont like the idea of an "Eddie Soul"... I dont want to get a dupe of Holy Smoke Eddie, Wickerman Eddie, Soldier, SOL, Mummy or RTTH.
    We need a soul that ensures a NON-Dupe character, starting on 4*.....
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    Personally I dont like the idea of an "Eddie Soul"... I dont want to get a dupe of Holy Smoke Eddie, Wickerman Eddie, Soldier, SOL, Mummy or RTTH.
    We need a soul that ensures a NON-Dupe character, starting on 4*.....
    Yes!we are all bored with dupe characters!
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    suggestion: add some rare g/a souls in the PVP shop please for maybe 400 coins?
    and yeah, demoonchild is right a non duoe soul would be great.

EDIT: assassin shields doesn't drop anymore

possible new bug: the seal ability from the prisoner cannot be removed from green soldier, for some reason. and the green soldier hits really weak, is this intended? 3x 200 seems too weak, even for a healer...
    Last edited by slauki; 12-23-2016 at 11:05 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    Exactly! We need them here +1
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    Yes!we are all bored with dupe characters!
    A "rare soul" as many of us see it is a "native" 4* or 5* character... Not a leveled 3* or a 2* I received in the case of a redundant 4* wickerman Eddie.

Sadly, whether Eddie, 4*+ native or 4-5* Eddie, we will be plagued with dupes and denied those elusive ones due to the lack of additional characters (fine for now) and the RNG.

the things that really need to happen are these:

- no more junk souls passed off as legendary

- soulcrusher feature that crams 10 souls to form a rare/10 rares to form a legendary.

normal souls are a useless hinderance past L20-30. It would be different if there was a 9% chance of a 3* and a 1% chance of a legendary, but it's a 90% chance of shit with a 10% chance of 3* vend trash shit. Frankly, the RNG indicates that rare souls are near-useless shit past level 50-60.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post

EDIT: assassin shields doesn't drop anymore

possible new bug: the seal ability from the prisoner cannot be removed from green soldier, for some reason. and the green soldier hits really weak, is this intended? 3x 200 seems too weak, even for a healer...
    And Runes for Talismans! And a 2 or 3 per week Skillshard limit!

Other than a Skillshard and a red soul have bought nothing from the shop; want to see how it develops before spending Iron coins

I've asked a couple times in these threads what the plans for the store are (we better not lose these Iron coins when full PvP comes!) but haven't heard from Sparton. I would imagine it's still being finalized but a general idea would be great so we're not just sitting on a stack of coins when we should be spending them (that Legendary Soul is tempting but not buying until I know what's going on)
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Sparton said something about a reset when PVP comes worldwide. I bought my legendary soul already before I lose my coins.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Sparton said something about a reset when PVP comes worldwide. I bought my legendary soul already before I lose my coins.
    I don't think that's Iron coins, I think that's rank/points.

Sparton - will you please confirm? If we lose our coins I'm going to stop working so hard on PvP.

Thanks
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Just bought 1 Christmas Soul with my poor 100 ironite. Rolled in..

A 3* Magus Allied Soldier! I didn't know he was hanging with Santa Claus... Here is what happened exactly:

Name:  truedamage.png
Views: 337
Size:  659.0 KB
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    That is good stuff right there! Santa rolling with blue cheese, nice!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619