Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I used clansman with shadow, queen guard with energy and redemption, prisoner with primordials, and the count with energy and hex. Not the best setup but since i do it manually it's worked great for me so far. I'm done with vanish though so i've replaced clansman with frontier eddie for more energy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    The missions tab is empty since Months.., why not make 50/50 Events and Missions..,
    I do like that idea indeed.. I agree its time to add some new missions
    Missing Eddie$:
    2019 Tour
    -
    -
    -
    Visions Of Eldorado

4V1ct0ry-1894

Proud Member of clan "Down Under"

OS
    Android
    Really good event. I 'm really happy they lowered the numbers required for the challenges. Very reasonable. And thanks again Deathbat! (and everyone else who came up with great ideas to achieve the goals.)
    Last edited by infinite dreamer; 02-05-2019 at 03:55 PM.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 4V1ct0ry View Post
    I do like that idea indeed.. I agree its time to add some new missions

Yeah i think it's time to get back to the roots of this game a bit. ^^
    I started January 2017.., and there was a LOT to do.., and achieve nice things, but without the "force" to grind within a time limit and you won't get anything if you don't do it and it wouldn't block our phones the whole day. And the "prices" felt a lot more rewarding.

This Event right now seems to be balanced better. This time i won't say "grind grind grind 24/7 grind grind" hahaha This one is a good one and less stressful. xD

Night City is something like the beginning.., we can earn skulls, chase the killer Eddie., just have FUN in OUR FREE time.
    I still don't have him because of the Events after Night City released., i just played it when it was released.

Would be great to see some more addtions to the core game instead of just Events. Yeah and they could fix more bugs.., especially these ones who are there since the beginning or for years...
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    Anybody actually get the 3 bonus rewards with each lunar soul? I opened 2 souls and only got one bonus reward for each soul
    SamuraiEddie-5226

I play all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Okay, so as it turns out, I screwed up the table a little bit. Mainly just the titles for Fury and Power Gen being the wrong way round and I added in some of the Crits that I was missing. Looks like 100% Chance works too. Here's the updated list. Cheers for all your support, I'm glad to have been able to help!
    Name:  Lunar Light table 2 since I cleverly messed it up.JPG
Views: 394
Size:  146.6 KB
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    iOS
    I would just like to state....

This event was configured nicely.

Without a great deal of undue "grinding" the tasks are fairly easy to complete and should be for all users, regardless of experience level. The only "if" is having characters to generate the proper buffs. (... that last event with 50 hours of straight grinding needed was ridiculous).

It doesn't feel like a "chore" to complete tasks, rewards are decent.
    Seems someone may have remembered this is supposed to be a "game", not a job
    Last edited by Yup; 02-05-2019 at 08:14 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I would just like to state....

This event was configured nicely.

Without a great deal of undue "grinding" the tasks are fairly easy to complete and should be for all users, regardless of experience level. The only "if" is having characters to generate the proper buffs. (... that last event with 50 hours of straight grinding needed was ridiculous).

It doesn't feel like a "chore" to complete tasks, rewards are decent.
    Seems someone may have remembered this is supposed to be a "game", not a job
    +1

I totally agree!

Although i am the angry "24/7 GRIND GRIND GRIND GRIND GRIND"-Guy. xxxD

Quote Originally Posted by Deano82 View Post
    Anybody actually get the 3 bonus rewards with each lunar soul? I opened 2 souls and only got one bonus reward for each soul
    Maybe you get 3x from one kind of reward?
    Mh but with 2 souls it would be a bit strange..
    Last edited by Symbiote; 02-05-2019 at 09:46 PM.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    iOS
    I think by "3x" they mean additional items. I think you are only guaranteed an Idol and one additional item... then you MIGHT get 3 more items.

Thus far I've only had 1 soul return 2 things... 2x skill shards and an idol. The rest of the souls have given me 4-5 different things.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    Really good event. I 'm really happy they lowered the numbers required for the challenges. Very reasonable. And thanks again Deathbat! (and everyone else who came up with great ideas to achieve the goals.)
    this!

....since it seems i have to spend more words, i'll say it once again: i agree with you!