Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WarmthChecker View Post
    Hey Sidney, I just sent you a request in the hopes of getting this one done as well...I’m a daily player and would greatly appreciate the help! I didn’t want to make a new post since I noticed you still have Samurai Eddie crowned, I hope that’s ok! Gabe-5906
    Ok... I added you... been a long day at work but thought I'd check in with the forums before bed since tonight and tomorrow are warrior LOL. I remember needing help with that mission before I got the talismans myself. Happy to pay it forward!! Up the Irons!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan-1754 View Post
    OK! I got that one knocked out, Many thanks JJJ428 and Sidney!!

Tman I sent you a request!

now on to the lightning and predator, I didn't buy the pred talismans, plenty of lightnings though.
    Accepted. Still running troopers, badges will be coming.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    Ok... I added you... been a long day at work but thought I'd check in with the forums before bed since tonight and tomorrow are warrior LOL. I remember needing help with that mission before I got the talismans myself. Happy to pay it forward!! Up the Irons!!
    Thank you very much! Just got like 10 of those missions left so your help is greatly appreciated indeed!

OS
    Android
    Thank you guys, just one more left and I have that one covered.

If there is something i can help with let me know.

Name:  guitar rocker.gif
Views: 222
Size:  4.8 KBName:  headbang smilie.gif
Views: 135
Size:  439 BytesName:  headbanger.gif
Views: 331
Size:  97.1 KBName:  Zork-Metal-Smiley.gif
Views: 217
Size:  3.0 KBName:  yourock.gif
Views: 199
Size:  1.2 KB

OS
    Android
    success!! thank you all who helped!
    Name:  6.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  62.4 KB

OS
    Android
    Dang, i have been farming garden of fear x non stop trying to gain another set of echo talismans for the crimson dog, they just are not dropping. no rages either.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan-1754 View Post
    Dang, i have been farming garden of fear x non stop trying to gain another set of echo talismans for the crimson dog, they just are not dropping. no rages either.
    I have been trying to make an advantage set for my Lillith Gunner already a while now, yesterday I spent 10 refils to try to get it and reach better results in the Arena, did not get 1 drop. I know the idea is to be really hard to got, but this grind is more frustrating than rewarding.

OS
    iOS
    Nothing seemingly dropping ANYWHERE in BNW.. not GOL, GOD, or GOF... unable to collect ANY higher level talismans in days of farming. Sure if you run level 3 you'll pick up those lower-end talismans.. but get above level 5 and nothing seems to drop ever.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Nothing seemingly dropping ANYWHERE in BNW.. not GOL, GOD, or GOF... unable to collect ANY higher level talismans in days of farming. Sure if you run level 3 you'll pick up those lower-end talismans.. but get above level 5 and nothing seems to drop ever.
    yeah not much luck, however if it does drop I'll have PLENTY of talisman power ups for it. not interested in anything below 7 because i have too much of the lower stuff.

OS
    Android
    I finished a zone set within the first week of auto replay, I just don't have a gunner with the 3 yellow slots to put it on. Also got a rage talisman. So they are dropping, but you have to run a ton of missions and use hundreds of ironite on refreshes. It's a little silly that the drop rate is that low considering how much energy it takes.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?