Thread: SFX always on?

OS
    Android

SFX always on?

Since the latest update I've noticed it's impossible to turn off the sound effects. Moved the slider doesn't seem to make a difference. Music slider is still working though which is odd.
    Empty-5861
    Champion: Clansman Eddie

OS
    iOS
    i'm having the same problem, SFX always on music turns off.
    Champ: edward the great.
    Spade-1277

OS
    iOS
    Im in the same boat. Kind of stinks when you want to listen to anything else while playing the game.

OS
    Android
    Devs really don't care about us, it was noticed the same date the update was released and of course they have done nothing about it.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Devs really don't care about us, it was noticed the same date the update was released and of course they have done nothing about it.
    Yes, this is just ridicules they didn't fix this within hours of reporting it.

Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Hi R1ck,

I can absolutely assure you that the team is aware of this issue and are working on a fix. Unfortunately not all our solutions can be delivered via a server hotfix. This one in particular requires a new client (something you'll have to download from the App/Google Play Store), which can take a little more time. We're hoping to have it solved for our next big update. Thanks for your patience in the meantime.
    Last edited by Leviathan; 06-13-2018 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Edited to include quote...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hi R1ck,

I can absolutely assure you that the team is aware of this issue and are working on a fix. Unfortunately not all our solutions can be delivered via a server hotfix. This one in particular requires a new client (something you'll have to download from the App/Google Play Store), which can take a little more time. We're hoping to have it solved for our next big update. Thanks for your patience in the meantime.
    Thanks Leviathan for your answer, but got to understand that it is on of the most annoying bugs.