Hybrid View

OS
    iOS
    if you sharded Run To The Hill's and Holy Smoke then they get pertty beastly almost to the level of samurai

and speed of light is atleast AAA tier, he was bread and butter for annihlating M.lilith when it was the hallow ED era and now if you use his past powermove when you have a character with warlord talis equipped you are looking at 1 turn-KO level of damage (which you can do first turn with the right build) his utility is very high. for example if equipped with oracle set, he will apply one offensive buff to allys with warlord so you can farm super fast i have achieved 14 seconds on LoL and i have yet to break this record

Mummy is decent if sharded and coal giver shouldent be so low

Eternity eddie is atleast SSS if not god tier

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantarath View Post
    Eternity Eddie is the king of slaying Dragon Kings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantarath View Post
    if you sharded Run To The Hill's and Holy Smoke then they get pertty beastly almost to the level of samurai

and speed of light is atleast AAA tier, he was bread and butter for annihlating M.lilith when it was the hallow ED era and now if you use his past powermove when you have a character with warlord talis equipped you are looking at 1 turn-KO level of damage (which you can do first turn with the right build) his utility is very high. for example if equipped with oracle set, he will apply one offensive buff to allys with warlord so you can farm super fast i have achieved 14 seconds on LoL and i have yet to break this record

Mummy is decent if sharded and coal giver shouldent be so low

Holy Smoke and Run to the Hills may deal high damage, but high damage is not the only thing in this game that makes the winning team. If that were the case, Rainmaker would also be much higher. Speed of Light may be good, but other characters also have 1-turn KO levels of damage, some that don't even need enhancing (Gunner Shinobi). He's good, but he's really not amazing. I didn't calculate farming speed, and I guarantee that Speed of Light is not the end-all be-all farming Eddie. That would be Alexander, who can farm pretty much all missions. Mummy is really bad; his utility doesn't stack to the others and his damage is pitiful. Coalgiver is in the same boat as Mummy, just not as much. Eternity Eddie, like I said in the actual guide, is good; however he does not work for every situation. He's great for BNW and he's good in some PvP setups, but I know that you also like to cite his Sekhmet combo as being godly. However, that requires that both of them survive the first turn in PvP, and it takes forever in PvE. Is it doable? Yeah, but it's not efficient.