Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Update Toon Winners & Losers

So a few much beloved characters nerfed & a fair few previously maligned boosted.

So for you, who wins and who loses most and why? Ignoring talismans of course.

I dont have too much XP with high level toons apart from troopers, but Im going to say:

Winner: SoL Eddie. That heal is great now & works amazingly well with boosting chars (except against buff removers/blockers of course). Plus he generally hits harder.

Loser: From my troopers, I'd have to say rainmaker. He's still pretty good, but his fury was just so awesome against bosses. Now it takes so much longer to charge up.

What are yours?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Losers:

SE: fury hits like a wet noodle now.
    WDQ: Reduced from 1798 to 1000~ magic. hits like a wet noodle.
    Blue Soldier: hits like wet noodle, reflect is trash now.

Winers:

no one.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    Winner: Warrior Troll ist really good now - protects party the first round automatically and does AoE damage instead of single

Loser: Rainmaker -> I call him Sideshow Bob now ...

OS
    iOS
    Warrior Troll, good one! Have to find a trooper with one!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Warrior Troll, good one! Have to find a trooper with one!
    I don't use him as champion ... but for autoplay he is the one to put into the team - great protector and deals a fair amount of damage

Rainmaker special was bad from the begining, so does his Def and Mr..(C'mon how can be has 70 at Max level) the special was "fixed" but the Def and Mr needs a buff...
    I dont think that SE suffers a "great" nerf, is just more that he never was planned to hit soo Hard(all the physical based attacks have been "fixed" so is not a SE only)
    Tailgunner and Holy Smoke Eddie are greater now, SOL, Mummy, RTTH even VE is sightly better...
    The Axis assassin undead too, the Warrior newborn of Light, the Dog of war, Ángel of Pain.... and so on
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    iOS
    Loser: The Allied Soldier is just trash now.
    Winner: Angel of Fear-Ridiculously awesome. The extra turns give your entire party another round of attack, not to mention he hits like a tank w/ the new update. I have retired my PSS. The ultimate speed farmer.
    Winner: Warrior Troll, doesn't hit even close to the AoF, but nice passive.

OS
    iOS
    A couple of you have mentioned allied soldier as the big loser. But why? Mine doesnt seem to hit any less. Its was just the reflect amount was reduced slightly right? But it still blocks half damage? What would that amount to if you wanted the same effect in MR & def skills?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:

OS
    Android
    Granted, my Magus Allied Soldier is maxed, but I can still handily depend on him in autoing Underworld Madness. Plus the buff chance on his attack is fun when you have a character that does both physical and magic damage.

I looked at my Warrior Pyro as well, and he got some significant buffs too. He might be a big winner. Will keep you posted when I test him tomorrow.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyMouser View Post
    Loser: The Allied Soldier is just trash now.
    Winner: Angel of Fear-Ridiculously awesome. The extra turns give your entire party another round of attack, not to mention he hits like a tank w/ the new update. I have retired my PSS. The ultimate speed farmer.
    Winner: Warrior Troll, doesn't hit even close to the AoF, but nice passive.
    Did you notice a big boost on Angel of Fear? I know they upped his attack, but since his basic attack scales with HP, any build with Overwhelming talismans got nerfed on attack. I'm not noticing a huge change in his hitting (maybe seems down a little to me).

Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    A couple of you have mentioned allied soldier as the big loser. But why? Mine doesnt seem to hit any less. Its was just the reflect amount was reduced slightly right? But it still blocks half damage? What would that amount to if you wanted the same effect in MR & def skills?
    I think he's hitting a little less, and reflect shield was supposed to go down from 50% to 25%. This feels about right to me in what I'm seeing so far. He's still a pretty good character.