Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Those purple lardtards really irritate me. They always single out my Eddie and beat him up. Not like I can protect him because they remove everything that I have.
    Those are the guys that kill my ninja. They must be stunned or you will lose someone. I always stun 1 with hallowed eddie, but most of the time my prisoner stun wouldn't proc, so I would try to blast him down with the rest of my attacks, almost never worked though.

They are the first kill characters though.

Anyone know where you get the purple fatbastard? One of the only toons I'm missing.

OS
    Android
    You know what? This Gunner only challenge can kiss the lower part of the back of the temple that is my body. Good thing I have excess ironite that I can use to buy the last 2 mimic talismans.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    Those are the guys that kill my ninja. They must be stunned or you will lose someone. I always stun 1 with hallowed eddie, but most of the time my prisoner stun wouldn't proc, so I would try to blast him down with the rest of my attacks, almost never worked though.

They are the first kill characters though.

Anyone know where you get the purple fatbastard? One of the only toons I'm missing.
    The Assassin Hellraiser and the Gunner Trickster were available in the Gangland Fragment Event back in either November or October. They haven't been added back to normal souls yet, so you can't access them. The trickster is okay, but the hellraiser is damn good against pretty much any PvP team, and he can equip eternal talismans.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Inishmore View Post
    Well RNG can be a bitch. The last time Talisman were featured in a Dungeon event I got exactly one single Talisman after grinding about 800 times. This time I am at my 151 runs and got 5 Talisman. So to all those unlucky: Hang in there been there, done that, but you can't change RNG
    This! In events so far over the past 6 months Ive had everything from 1 drop to a full set+1. You just never know!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    I think that's the very point here. Primordials are just a must have - none of the heroic exclusive toons (let's include ferryman) or any other of the 6-sets are as important as primordials. Just look at the auto play suggestions for this dungeon on madness (or the previous dungeon) - they all include primordials. It's a big disadvantage not having them.
    Id same eternals are more important imo.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I don't think I've had an Arena defensive team with Primordials for 3-6 months, I don't use them for the attack team either excepting while I'm trialling a new character with them, but while your still building your strengths and characters list they are definately worth the effort!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    This team did the trick for the gunner challenge on auto.

HE valor
    Shinobi mark and purge
    Osiris redemption and energy
    Prisoner primordial
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielRacy View Post
    This team did the trick for the gunner challenge on auto.

HE valor
    Shinobi mark and purge
    Osiris redemption and energy
    Prisoner primordial
    I gave that team a go and it got killed on the first attempt.

EDIT: On manual it works fine. However, there's a problem where the bad guys aren't generating Immunity for Osiris to trigger off of.
    Last edited by Fudjo; 02-19-2019 at 06:07 AM.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    The Assassin Hellraiser and the Gunner Trickster were available in the Gangland Fragment Event back in either November or October. They haven't been added back to normal souls yet, so you can't access them.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think they're also part of the heroic rotation. I've pulled a purple fatass somewhere other than the event souls.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    No IM Eddie for me 2!

IM Eddie is available in Mystic Souls twoo, but I only got the other new toons. Over 500 runs on normal and hard gave me 2 (!) Talismans...droprates are so damn low...boring and frustrating game. They want money for this stupid farming? Never!

BTW: most of these "epic" souls only give 4* toons...this isn't "epic"!