Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Usually remove people after 3 days (unless I know the guy from here/vacations etc)
    Also used to accept anyone/any level, whatever max character before I started being bombarded with 5 requests at least every day. Now my list can rarely change.
    Last edited by Aristo4; 10-12-2016 at 09:41 PM.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Usually remove people after 3 days (unless I know the guy from here/vacations etc)
    Also used to accept anyone/any level, whatever max character before I started being bombarded with 5 requests at least every. Now my list can rarely change.
    I had my (huge) spot of luck few days ago :P

OS
    iOS
    Switching from an Eddie to a non max talisman support ally will often get you the boot from my list, as will becoming inactive for 2+ days. I'm pretty heartless with it I guess.
    My rule of thumb: if your champion cannot survive level 10 of the rifts on auto, it shouldn't be there. Sorry. If it's a 2* Eddie and you're active, no problem.
    I'll often cut slack if I don't have anyone on my request list. I will not add a request unless there is an open trooper spot (I won't delete someone to in order to add someone new).
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Poor bill losing troopers... so... are they dead?
    No sweat. It was about a month ago. Got my pharaoh eddie back as my champion and had no trouble replacing people. I don't blame people for dropping me in that situation -they had no way of knowing if that was the champ I was sticking with.

OS
    Android
    More than 7 days for me, because I don't feel like going through the list unless I have to. Having a non-Eddie with no/weak talismans equipped is a pet peeve though, and I'm considering dropping a few because of it. I don't care if it is a rare 5* or not, no talismans = useless.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    10 days idle is the limit for me,i went 15 days for few who were active previously, sharing the weakest player of their team and no talisman will be replaced with someone else more generous, in no time.

no preference of level and unit in general

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    Android
    I still have a guy on my list who keeps his 4* basic Eddie with 4-5k HP although he has some 5* allies, but he uses my champion successfully every day so I just can't delete him. I use that Eddie on AK SL... And I remember keeping KhedranX for 50 days without playing because his COTD was soooooooooo powerful... It was when I asked Zamasu to swich his champion to COTD who had similar stats and add me, to remove this guy

OS
    Android
    Whoever does not log for a day, maybe two... I do not care about the champion, just want the badges.

But I'm thinking of checking wheter the troopers are using my champion or not...

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    I put the limit on 5 days, but I don't look everyday so it's sometimes longer.
    Ddrak-3166

OS
    Android
    I think I'm finally at a point where most of my list logs in every day. I use all my troopers religiously each day and I hope they do the same - I usually have a few hundred badges a day so I'm sure most of them do. I do clear out anyway who hasn't logged in for 4 days but that's rare.

I also wish I had a better character to offer, but I don't right now.

The only Tropper I am making an exception for is a level 100 Cyborg Eddie - they haven't played in a week but I enjoy that character too much to drop them.