Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Multi-target attacks can trigger revenge because you are also hitting other opponents.

And you have a shield.. which can deal damage to the other team entirely.. .so revenge can kick in.

(I realize the above may be stating the obvious for many)

But I do see that one hit by your Guardian which apparently stunned or had some effect on VHE... and triggered the revenge. I would wonder why the Guardian also hit VHE.... not why revenge was triggered.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Look again! NBoL takes both revenge shots from my AoE attackers during my turn. My pharaoh and dg both target NBoL, thus he shouldn't have revenge triggered as it only works when an ally is attacked. Revenge kicker pops up when it switches to his turn, probably due to the explosive effect on vhe. That should not trigger revenge. Then DM goes, NBoL, gpd and finally NBoL makes an extra attack.
    Something strange is going on there alright. The NboL's revenge icon popped up followed by DM's attack after which the NBoL actually revenged. What I saw, which was indeed unusual, was the revenge on DG happening during the opponent's turn (after DM's attack and before the final attack from NboL)
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    This time with Sentinel Mayan Priestess. About 55 seconds in, she takes 3 turns, 2 are one right after the other. The first could be attributed to revenge, but that doesn't give her 3 turns.

I'm using explosive talismans. Both times the defense has someone stunned. So, the bug appears to be the explosive talisman effects triggering extra revenge attacks.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Multi-target attacks can trigger revenge because you are also hitting other opponents.

And you have a shield.. which can deal damage to the other team entirely.. .so revenge can kick in.

(I realize the above may be stating the obvious for many)

But I do see that one hit by your Guardian which apparently stunned or had some effect on VHE... and triggered the revenge. I would wonder why the Guardian also hit VHE.... not why revenge was triggered.
    actually you are wrong yup, the shields equipped on askora's team don't reflect damage - so the revenge didn't occur here. The stun on VHE was from the grievous burn that eda applied. If you noticed she had an explosive set so nothing to do with the revenge again there. As I stated above there was a disarrangement of attacks - the revenge at 40 seconds should have happened before DM's attack.
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    actually you are wrong yup, the shields equipped on askora's team don't reflect damage - so the revenge didn't occur here. The stun on VHE was from the grievous burn that eda applied. If you noticed she had an explosive set so nothing to do with the revenge again there. As I stated above there was a disarrangement of attacks - the revenge at 40 seconds should have happened before DM's attack.
    Except, dg attacked NBoL, so shouldn't have triggered revenge. I think the grievous burns are what's triggering the extra revenge attacks, and that is bugged.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    This time with Sentinel Mayan Priestess. About 55 seconds in, she takes 3 turns, 2 are one right after the other. The first could be attributed to revenge, but that doesn't give her 3 turns.

I'm using explosive talismans. Both times the defense has someone stunned. So, the bug appears to be the explosive talisman effects triggering extra revenge attacks.
    revenge popped up right after astra took damage from the burn, so you're right revenge is pretty buggy with the explosive talisman effects
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    I believe I once saw my warrior Undead Rescuer counterattack a thorn shield reflection from the opponent yesterday. Just throwing that in there since we're talking about it.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    .. I could be wrong The issue does appear to be why some characters react as if attacked when they shouldn't.

To be honest, PvP is so bug ridden and has so many inconsistencies, it's not like I expect anything to be as it should. It's a roll of the dice in every single match with no sure-fire way to anticipate how any character will actually act in the match. I've seen things happen which should never happen.. but they do.. and trying to detail them to get any sort of fix is, well, a time consuming process and often fruitless pursuit (cough, cough, cough.... AoF.. cough, cough). and I'm not here to beta test the game. I'd rather just grin, bear it, and move on.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Hopefully, with the videos it at least highlights the issue and devs can have a starting point. I've seen plenty of other weirdness. Think counterstrike has the same issues with falsely triggering from debuff. My favorite is GPD apparently using his basic move to cleanse himself from being stunned. Not sure how that one works.
    Last edited by Askora; 12-24-2017 at 06:58 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    .. I could be wrong The issue does appear to be why some characters react as if attacked when they shouldn't.

To be honest, PvP is so bug ridden and has so many inconsistencies, it's not like I expect anything to be as it should. It's a roll of the dice in every single match with no sure-fire way to anticipate how any character will actually act in the match. I've seen things happen which should never happen.. but they do.. and trying to detail them to get any sort of fix is, well, a time consuming process and often fruitless pursuit (cough, cough, cough.... AoF.. cough, cough). and I'm not here to beta test the game. I'd rather just grin, bear it, and move on.
    You nailed it! It is only a Bugfest in Arena.., nothing work how it should.., i really often scream at my phone when i'm playing arena. xD