Android
    Name:  20190708_094939.jpg
Views: 585
Size:  164.0 KB

My only yellow

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Mostly white, few blues and very few purple. Nothing above.
    But I did not open all cosmics yet, as I gamble on a sweet bonus in the frame of this anniversary to come...hopefully!
    Same here and I'm thinking the same thing. I have 17 or 18 of them that I haven't opened yet.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    Same here and I'm thinking the same thing. I have 17 or 18 of them that I haven't opened yet.
    Patience pays off... hopefully! So double fingers crossed

I thought I was good with my 12 or so... may play some dungeons as soon as the BNW bonus is gone. But probably there will be some time competition if the LoL grind madness starts tomorrow! We'll see!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Patience pays off... hopefully! So double fingers crossed

I thought I was good with my 12 or so... may play some dungeons as soon as the BNW bonus is gone. But probably there will be some time competition if the LoL grind madness starts tomorrow! We'll see!
    It definitely does sometimes... I'll probably just grind my troopers in the Warrior Dungeon this evening and hope that gives me enough fragments for the Crimean guy. For some reason, I typically have a terrible drop rate for fragments in the Warrior dungeon so I just wait until it changes to Magus to grind for whatever extra stuff I might wan't.

OS
    iOS
    I have a ton of white and blue.. a few purple.. a few yellow.. and 1 red for sure, maybe 2.

The stats between colors aren't really that different, neither are the augments. The T1/2/3 matters more than the color where stats are concerned. And who knows what augment you'll pull recently. I just picked up a blue T2 yesterday with the "Chance passive". And last week I picked up 3 or 4 cosmics all with the Void or Death Mark Skill augments and they were a mix of white and blue T1s and T2s.

The biggest disappointment for me is that "epic" talisman souls typically do NOT generally drop anything much better than the regular talisman soul. -- Suppose it's just like getting 3 star toons from rare souls. Really low chance percentages.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-08-2019 at 04:55 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    They are supposed to designate "rarity" I think...

From common to rare....

White
    Blue
    Purple
    Yellow
    Red

Yellow and purple may need to be swapped. I'm not 100% certain about the order of those two.

I have yet to see a green.. or hear about anyone with a green. Not sure if green exists.
    Is yellow what i have been calling gold? Or is there a yellow one that i dont have?

OS
    iOS
    It is the same as gold/yellow - essetially 'gunner' coloured. I have one I think.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Yes. I call it yellow because it's not "gold" to me.

Gold isn't a color. it's an alloy. Same reason i don't call the red ones "ruby", the white ones "quartz", or the blue ones "sapphire".
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Yes. I call it yellow because it's not "gold" to me.

Gold isn't a color. it's an alloy. Same reason i don't call the red ones "ruby", the white ones "quartz", or the blue ones "sapphire".
    Well, if you are getting technical about it, gold is an element, not an alloy.

(sorry, couldn't resist . . .)
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    [QUOTE=druid138;102093]Well, if you are getting technical about it, gold is an element, not an alloy.

(sorry, couldn't resist . Im no scientist but isnt quartz clear? Lol