Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    I don't see much of him. Does he have a good skill set? He comes as a 4*, correct?
    Yes, he came as a 4*. I really haven't used him. I was debating whether I should use the Skill Shards that I have on him and use him as the trooper I share. I have a plan where I'm saving all the Skill Shards I have. When I get around 15 or so I'm going to start trying for a Pharaoh Eddie. He will take 23 Skill Shards to fill. I already have the 6 Talismans I want to use & they're maxed out. I'm trying to stick with the plan, but who knows? Right now Desert Marauder is just a place where I store Talismans.

Name:  x5bbkh.png
Views: 493
Size:  577.8 KB

Name:  2dw9tzb.png
Views: 400
Size:  476.2 KB

Name:  2nw1yfq.png
Views: 440
Size:  481.9 KB

Name:  2h7ozsp.png
Views: 855
Size:  468.1 KB

I got Sentinel Soulless Demon 4* which is nice, atleast it is character that I haven't got. Any tips on talisman choice?

Quote Originally Posted by Vertax616 View Post
    I got Sentinel Soulless Demon 4* which is nice, atleast it is character that I haven't got. Any tips on talisman choice?
    Definitely a set of energy talisman and either a set of blind or paralysis talisman.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Definitely a set of energy talisman and either a set of blind or paralysis talisman.
    Thanks for the tip! Unfortunately I don't have any energy talismans so I put 3 health overwhelming, 1 health mystical and 1 blind overwhelming. But I can put a set of blind talismans.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by PIP View Post
    Yes, he came as a 4*. I really haven't used him. I was debating whether I should use the Skill Shards that I have on him and use him as the trooper I share. I have a plan where I'm saving all the Skill Shards I have. When I get around 15 or so I'm going to start trying for a Pharaoh Eddie. He will take 23 Skill Shards to fill. I already have the 6 Talismans I want to use & they're maxed out. I'm trying to stick with the plan, but who knows? Right now Desert Marauder is just a place where I store Talismans.
    I highly recommend you do not use your skill shards on him. If you're lucky to get a Pharaoh Eddie or something like that then max up. This character should serve you well (and personally I'd bring him to 5*s), but I'd be careful about wasting skill shards on less than A+ characters.

OS
    iOS
    im keeping hold of my skill shards until at least the next update or when new eddies characters are being released
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    im keeping hold of my skill shards until at least the next update or when new eddies characters are being released
    Hey Dutch! Haven't seen you around here for awhile

OS
    iOS
    Hey Dutch! Haven't seen you around here for awhile
    Yeah! Where have you been?
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    I highly recommend you do not use your skill shards on him. If you're lucky to get a Pharaoh Eddie or something like that then max up. This character should serve you well (and personally I'd bring him to 5*s), but I'd be careful about wasting skill shards on less than A+ characters.
    Thanks for the advice.

OS
    iOS
    Finally finish the game tonight and got....

The wicker man!

Pretty happy, though I only just used my red shards on a pss to 5* :/
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs