Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    This dungeon is totes difficult and the drop rate for the loot is terrible. I’ve been having to revive multiple times just to get a victory. What’s going on here?
    You're kidding right? I ran it with S Trickster, Killer Beast, A Marauder and practically any Eddie (navigator, Lone Star, Visions, DoomsDay, Guy Fawkes) and never once had to revive anyone.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Are we talking about the same dungeon? Any team that can beat powerslave will beat this dungeon. The SoT drop is tremendous and the rewards are nice if you need what they are dropping. 1 and 2* cosmic evo runes, and red, green and purple 3* evo shards.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    What characters you are using?
    I ended up using gambler ed, w lol, charlotte, and m lillith mainly just cuz they took all the talis good. Made sure I used 2 sets of all the talis on them and the ed ride alongs. Fastest run was 22 secs. Averaged 35 secs, had achievements done in about an hour (for some reason each run counted as 4, I guess a glitch). Got about 20 runs per 120 sot, and almost half ironite return. I have tons of cosmic runes now. And lots of 3 * colored shards. Great dungeon.

OS
    Android
    My teams is the fastest I guess. Average 22 secs, fastest 18.
    Name:  bce0ab1d-47ef-4fde-b767-6a13656f72d2.jpg
Views: 675
Size:  89.3 KB
    Just for fun, I dare someone to post here a record.

OS
    Android
    Why not add ride along toons for free upgrade value?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I literally did this once w/ 1 toon.
    Played w/ a full team for 8 hours, fastest time is like 0:20.
    Best dungeon ever! Maxed out multiple cosmics, leveled up &/ or maxed LoL's .... I just need more gold.
    Thanks Nav. Games for giving us a great source for materials.
    Name:  Screenshot_20191119-083938.png
Views: 697
Size:  233.1 KB

*Best source for purple 3* bricks! 😉
    Last edited by Bakura; 11-20-2019 at 10:40 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Guy Fawes Ed will beat it by himself as well. Takes around 40 seconds because of that dog with Endure in the second battle.. but that's the only slow spot.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Why not add ride along toons for free upgrade value?
    Because at moments no Eddies to upgrade, and allies sometimes attack first and the average times change, I just want a fast time.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Guy Fawes Ed will beat it by himself as well. Takes around 40 seconds because of that dog with Endure in the second battle.. but that's the only slow spot.
    You can try dragonscale talismans, since they cause extra damage after the main damage.

OS
    Android
    I have finished the challenges overnight, I was a little staggered in the challenge count, meaning one Talisman count was slightly ahead of the next one but it’s done now.
    I started with no rare souls and finished with 114, over 500 red, green and purple evo 3* shards, 200 yellow and 150 blue.
    I managed around 100 skill shards too, and T1 1* evo runes? I have so many I will not need anymore for a very long time.

Through the icy blue legendary souls I nabbed two gold T2 cosmics also through the gold acquired when one sells the gold idols my gold stash is not great but good enough to continue with my awakening processes.
    The ironite paidback has left me only slightly below what I started with, this really was worth ignoring pretty much the rest of the game short term to restore resources.
    I did not put enormous brain power into a team, I just used the characters I had with the right Talisman on them, once each challenge was completed I’d replace that character with a much more powerful multi hitter, my best time now is approx 25 secs.
    I’m still farming it now to finish off another icy blue soul, definately worth keeping some keys for this dungeon to farm resources when you need them, Thankyou Navigator nice work even if the dungeon was recycled material.
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan