Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    It is certainly making for some very long battles.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    The "GAP" as hold mentioned in other posts is getting bigger between newer players and the ones with big pile of Iron Coins...
    I still manage to beat those teams but am sure that this is gonna change very soon ;P
    Can't take the credit for that as it was slauki and others being concerned about that matter and it's of course true.

I want to find out for now how fair the drop rates are and if they are rigged or not. A lot points in the direction that they are manipulated.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    I had a couple of fights again shaolinlondo in the arena and his team they don’t fucking die his team is ve, Astra, gpd, sentinel Mayan I’ve used all my iron coins I was able to buy global attack level 10 and level 5 warrior attack I’m bringing Samurai, wngol, GPD ,Crimson dog it just take too long to defeat them I’m even using hunter talismans- anyone knows why?
    I’ve got some fights against him and definitely he’s running on high HP, MR,DEF I did a couple of revenge and got bore fighting this guy that I just quit the fight and let him win it was too much time but eventually I have to get a team to go faster against those teams especially for the arena events no one last more than 3 rounds

OS
    iOS
    GPD and the (S)Mayan Priestess aren't' exactly the strongest attack team in my opinion. That dog, most often, helps people far LESS than what they think. Reducing damage your team takes means little if you can't reduce the HP of the other team.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    GPD and the (S)Mayan Priestess aren't' exactly the strongest attack team in my opinion. That dog, most often, helps people far LESS than what they think. Reducing damage your team takes means little if you can't reduce the HP of the other team.
    have to disagree man, the dog sometimes ANNOYS me to death, but that's all yeah. only hope is that the def is so annoying that you skip it ...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    have to disagree man, the dog sometimes ANNOYS me to death, but that's all yeah. only hope is that the def is so annoying that you skip it ...
    Same here. It is not just the damage reduction, the GPD also heals and grants the entire team immunity. I use him a lot, but you certainly need a hard hitter or 2 to go along with him.

OS
    Android
    The really annoying thing about the dog is an Angel+Energy combo. Makes killing it really endearingly annoying, especially since seal, what ought to be a proper counter to such a tactic, doesn't work.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    The really annoying thing about the dog is an Angel+Energy combo. Makes killing it really endearingly annoying, especially since seal, what ought to be a proper counter to such a tactic, doesn't work.
    or passive disable which seems useless vs him...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Heal block.... that works.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Long fights indeed. That might change after the rest of us catch up on relics though.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?