Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    No worries. Postage might be a bit steep though. 🍻✈️

OS
    Android
    Does anyone else have this setup? If you have the space, Ian, I'd like to shoot you a request.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowedLies View Post
    Does anyone else have this setup? If you have the space, Ian, I'd like to shoot you a request.
    Yup send it through. Had to change it to my carriage rider though as I’m using my grim reaper for the current talismans offer in BNW. It just means that the carriage rider isn’t sharded but I assume that won’t be an issue as he’ll just be in one of your spare slots.

OS
    iOS
    I'm still looking for help with the rage/hunter missions, zone eater mission and once those 2 are done the lightning/predator missions. I play pretty much everyday (unless life interferes) . Any help would be appreciated. If your willing to help and want a daily player my I'd is Wolfknight-3365.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfknight1972 View Post
    I'm still looking for help with the rage/hunter missions, zone eater mission and once those 2 are done the lightning/predator missions. I play pretty much everyday (unless life interferes) . Any help would be appreciated. If your willing to help and want a daily player my I'd is Wolfknight-3365.
    Man you are my trooper pm me and let me know what you need I have all of them
    Last edited by Kamuz24z; 03-01-2018 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfknight1972 View Post
    I have them setup on my Samurai and have him set as my champion so send me a request and I can add you.
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    I need to get the lightening and predator missions done today. Anyone on my trooper list have three on their champion?
    Thanks
    SamuraiEddie-5226

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano82 View Post
    I need to get the lightening and predator missions done today. Anyone on my trooper list have three on their champion?
    Thanks
    SamuraiEddie-5226
    I just set up SoL Ed with them. Don’t let him drive. He is unshared and the talisman are only level 3.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    I just set up SoL Ed with them. Don’t let him drive. He is unshared and the talisman are only level 3.
    Thanks tman I will remove you and re add you to complete the three missions 👍

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano82 View Post
    Thanks tman I will remove you and re add you to complete the three missions 👍
    You got it man.