Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    What's going on?!

OS
    iOS
    I think you had good intentions by trying to bring to light a problem that's existed since the beta, but this might not have been the best way to go about it. Diverting the team for most or all of the day to deal with this isn't going to get anything done any faster. It just slows them down. I'd be pretty pissed if someone did that to me at my job.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, so I hope this doesn't read like that. I've made plenty of rants to the devs myself. When things got really frustrating for me, I took a break. They're just trying to do their jobs the best they can with what they have. The break was the best thing for me. It wasn't worth stressing over a game I have no control over anyway. Now that I'm playing again, I'm really enjoying it. I just take it for what it is and accept that there are bugs and problems.

Everybody get a beer on my tab tonight, there are bigger problems in the world.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Wasn't going to respond but feel bad for people like Gmac falling for your complex going on right now.
    Falling for what? I guess I have been sitting back for months plotting this... It is all very simple. I took a break for a month and came back hoping things would be better (also had to get that Shaman Eddie, which in turn led to OCD needing to get Viking). At first, all seemed good and I was doing fairly well early on and saw some potential until... Ugh... Is the most important day of Arena on a day in which the majority of the population is out? What else is wrong with this game? Figured some things out while under the influence after some festivities that I chose to continue on my own and there we were.

Next thing I know, you feel threatened by my thread, or whatever it was that made you act like a douche, and yada yada yada. Why is this person derailing my post and acting like a child?

The devs can go and look at my play history and prove all of this out.

Or, I am a "Master Manipulator". I never thought you could over think something, because, you know, your limitations and whatnot, but look at you!

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by clintilona View Post
    Falling for what? I guess I have been sitting back for months plotting this... It is all very simple. I took a break for a month and came back hoping things would be better (also had to get that Shaman Eddie, which in turn led to OCD needing to get Viking). At first, all seemed good and I was doing fairly well early on and saw some potential until... Ugh... Is the most important day of Arena on a day in which the majority of the population is out? What else is wrong with this game? Figured some things out while under the influence after some festivities that I chose to continue on my own and there we were.

Next thing I know, you feel threatened by my thread, or whatever it was that made you act like a douche, and yada yada yada. Why is this person derailing my post and acting like a child?

The devs can go and look at my play history and prove all of this out.

Or, I am a "Master Manipulator". I never thought you could over think something, because, you know, your limitations and whatnot, but look at you!
    Uh oh, he's drinking again. This shit barely makes sense lol

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    I think you had good intentions by trying to bring to light a problem that's existed since the beta, but this might not have been the best way to go about it. Diverting the team for most or all of the day to deal with this isn't going to get anything done any faster. It just slows them down. I'd be pretty pissed if someone did that to me at my job.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, so I hope this doesn't read like that. I've made plenty of rants to the devs myself. When things got really frustrating for me, I took a break. They're just trying to do their jobs the best they can with what they have. The break was the best thing for me. It wasn't worth stressing over a game I have no control over anyway. Now that I'm playing again, I'm really enjoying it. I just take it for what it is and accept that there are bugs and problems.

Everybody get a beer on my tab tonight, there are bigger problems in the world.
    Diverting them from what though? Putting out a Memorial Day WWII Eddie? Seriously, this HAD to be done. The amount of visibility towards their group has never been higher than right now. With that said, my point, and apparently the point of some smart folks who saw this months ago, has been made.

People taking advantage of this flaw undetected will continue to try and distract and derail the focus. Don't let them.

OS
    iOS
    Uh oh, he's drinking again. This shit barely makes sense lol
    Barely makes sense? I know you are "challenged", but hooked on phonics can also work for you.

OS
    iOS
    Barely makes sense? I know you are "challenged", but hooked on phonics can also work for you.
    Ugh. Disregard this post. He is engaging internet turd playbook 101 and baiting me. Stupid me fell for it again. Hello, high road!

But depreciations aren't out of place? Like your little cheap shot conveniently thrown in? I don't ever blast back against anyone that doesn't have it coming. You guys need to start taking your own advice. And it's obvious you pass all my threads, I have no idea who you are and don't recall seeing you in any relevant rankings. It's no surprise I share all my strategies, bug finds, etc. and offer my help wherever I can. Not to mention all the PMs I receive around advice and gladly answer. Ya'll have this odd Tyrant view of me, guess that's what happens when you take stuff for face value and don't do your research. As a matter of fact someone I helped just recently with defense advice now sits near the top. If I was worried about my dominance I'd be keeping my mouth shut but I like to grow and help the community if I can. Most of my "minions" have the same goal, don't get it twisted.
    I have not a tyrant view of you, but I have a close approach of many users here of yourself, all of them are more valuable of your thinking of myself, that really believe that you are a conceit, arrogant, no life motherfucker that not have reason to respond to... And if I'm not in your rankings is meant that I'm doing it right, cause meaning nothing for you is just cool to my own way of taking the game as it is... So keep up on helpping new plsyrs and, and keep down your sadly coocky being of human being losing your time on a fuckin' game... Keep on going number one...
    Fuck you and your ball suckin' minions...
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    I have not a tyrant view of you, but I have a close approach of many users here of yourself, all of them are more valuable of your thinking of myself, that really believe that you are a conceit, arrogant, no life motherfucker that not have reason to respond to... And if I'm not in your rankings is meant that I'm doing it right, cause meaning nothing for you is just cool to my own way of taking the game as it is... So keep up on helpping new plsyrs and, and keep down your sadly coocky being of human being losing your time on a fuckin' game... Keep on going number one...
    Fuck you and your ball suckin' minions...
    Looks like someone else is pumped up on some liquid courage. Funny how when someone else throws the first punch ants crawl out the woodwork to throw a kick, funny seeing people's shit they've been holding back come out.

OS
    iOS
    Diverting them from what though? Putting out a Memorial Day WWII Eddie? Seriously, this HAD to be done. The amount of visibility towards their group has never been higher than right now. With that said, my point, and apparently the point of some smart folks who saw this months ago, has been made.

People taking advantage of this flaw undetected will continue to try and distract and derail the focus. Don't let them.
    It really did surprise me to see that it can still be done. It created quite a mess when it was brought to the forums attention the first time. It was during the beta testing, before the post from march that someone pointed out. Last December or January I think it was, I can't remember. It was part of the reason I gave up on the game. Its good that you brought it back out into the open. A post might have been enough though. Then again maybe not, I don't know.

Luckily for Abbadon the devs are interactive and reasonable. If this was a Japanese or Korean game with no developer interaction, he would have been banned too if they spotted what happened.
    MrFreeze-6530