Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Cosmic Evolution (Evolution) - Earn New Evolution Talisman Souls!

Name:  Cosmic-Evolution_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 1217
Size:  325.5 KB

Earn Talisman Souls from Event Challenges, and summon to claim GUARANTEED Cosmic Talismans.

From now until July 21st at 5pm PT, complete Power Up and Evolution themed Event Challenges to earn a variety of rewards including Cosmic Evolution Materials and Talisman Soul Fragments.

BONUS: Complete Event Challenge Stretch Goals to receive new Evolution Talisman Soul Fragments!

300 Evolution Talisman Fragments = 1 Evolution Talisman Soul

The Evolution Talisman Soul is a unique Soul with contents that will change on a monthly basis (similar to Heroic Souls!). This month the Evolution Talisman Soul is guaranteed to summon a T1 Purple Cosmic Talisman with the ability to grant Vanish!

Note: It doesn’t matter when you earned the soul; the Talisman you will earn is determined when you open the soul, so saved up souls will change what they can give over time!

Get ready to battle in the Brave New World and Night City! Focus on these areas to collect the Runes you’ll need to power up your Talismans and complete the Event Challenges!

You can learn more about Cosmic Talisman categorization, and how to power them up here!

Known Issue: The 1⭐ T1 Purple Cosmic Talisman that the Evolution Talisman Soul summons is incorrectly showing 1⭐ T2 Purple Cosmic Talisman art. This is a visual error only. We plan to fix this issue in our next update.

We have a few deals in store to help you grow and power up your Cosmic Talisman collection!

• Grab the Talisman Soul Pack! Each pack contains 3 Talisman Souls, Cosmic XP Runes, Tier 1 Evo Runes as well as some Ironite and Gold!
    • Take your Talismans to the next level with the Ultimate Talisman Power Up Pack. Each Power Up pack contains some Ironite and Gold, Colourless Evo Runes, Cosmic Talisman Evolution Materials, and 3 Catalyst Souls!

The Catalyst Soul will summon a guaranteed Tier 1 to Tier 3 Unique Cosmic Evolution material, including: Onyx of Ruin, Demon Seed, Ashes of Ice, Sacred Crown, Book of Life, Tarot Cards, Gambling Dice, Starlight, and Black Rain.

Both of these offers are available for a limited time in the Event Store!

OS
    Android
    On the anniversary banner it says there's a 2x chance of getting Talisman rewards, does this apply to xp and Evo runes or is it just to actual talismans? And do you get more xp runes as well? I haven't noticed anything in BNW or LoL

OS
    Android
    Pretty tough goals. For evolving 30 4 star talismans you will need 270 3 star colorless runes, 180 3 star colored runes and 2 000 000 gold.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    Pretty tough goals. For evolving 30 4 star talismans you will need 270 3 star colorless runes, 180 3 star colored runes and 2 000 000 gold.
    But hey... use those 270 colorless 3 star runes and they give you back a WHOPPING 9 as the reward.

Seriously... WTF is up with 1 set of 3 star evo runes for rewards when 4, 5, 6 sets of talismans are released every 4 days????

You can farm the Trooper or Cosmic dungeons and amass a HUGE amount of 1 or 2 star colorless runes, but the 3 star colorless runes are VERY slim pickings everywhere. Spend 600 SOT in Night City/BNW and you'll be lucky if 18-20 drop. And an event which then requires 270... and rewards you with 9 back is just downright abusive. And don't forge to evolve ONE cosmic talisman from a 1 star to a 2 star it requires 25 3 star colorless runes.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-06-2019 at 11:57 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    But hey... use those 270 colorless 3 star runes and they give you back a WHOPPING 9 as the reward.
    I noticed this also - quite a cruel joke.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I feel bad for the newer players. Thats some serious resources required. Also i think they lowered the drop rates in bnw

OS
    Android
    Except for the stretch missions the evo requirements are the same as last time.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Are you guys opening the t1 purple with those evolution frags? Or saving them for something better later?

OS
    iOS
    I haven't done anything with the evolution frags yet. The Vanish augment is intriguing though. But I've been getting several cosmics with void or death mark as well. I have all the evolution characters.. so.. unless the call of a second Krampus gets too loud, I'll probably get the Cosmic.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I haven’t seen any of those on cosmics I have. They are almost always % more magic, or % more attack I was hoping one of those vanish augment might show up when I opened it but nothing useful just 15% more special.. and the only T2 was the one I opened from an epic soul..
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan