Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Soldier Eddie Talisman Build?

Hello everyone,

I have a Soldier Eddie at 80 level 4*. I built him with 4 yellow talismans(2 of them 5*,other 2 are 4* maxed) to get more fury. And i put a 3* red explosive Talisman to fill the remaining Talisman slot. But the damage on fury is around 2000-3000, and normal attack does only 1000 point attack. Today i have borrowed a 5* 78 level Soldier Eddie , when i use his Fury damage was around 10000! How is that possible since mine is built with high yellow talismans.

What is your advice for Talisman building for Soldier Eddie to get the best damage out of it? Any idea will be appreciated.
    Last edited by osiris0000; 09-10-2016 at 04:16 PM.

OS
    iOS
    I use 4x red Fierce and 2x yellow Will. Take your pick for the set bonus, 2x 15% Strength and 1x 25% Special are probably best. I'd avoid the on-perfect-hit and extra ability ones as Soldier Eddie doesn't always (rarely?) uses the basic attack, and has enough on his plate without burning power on expensive shields.

I use 4x Yellow & 2x Red, it's all about maxing those talismans. You can easily get 10k on special with this loadout, depending on resistances.

OS
    Android
    i would focus on attack, because his basic attack deals physical damage, that requires a high ATK. ATK is also good for the random damage, since it's good for physical and true damage. only the magic damage is't favored by a high ATK, but we should neglect that.

so i have 4x red talisman on him (all fierce and all with +ATK bonus) and two yellow (boost will+25% special increase)

so if i were you first i would replace 2 yellow wir two red ones (they should be the right ones :-) ) and then i would maximize the talismans. then you will see how your damage will went up day by day

if you want to try mine you can add me :-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Just because he's a Gunner character doesn't mean yellow talismans are automatically the best choice. With any character, look at their skills. Most skill descriptions will tell you if they I Flickr physical or magic damage, or else they'll say something like "damage increases with max HP" or whatever, and you can choose your talismans to max out those stats.

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the answers guys! It helped a lot. Now its time for farming for red talismans. Tough job though but it is fun anyway

OS
    Android
    I prefer red Guardian Fierce Talismans - the bonus is 20% of defense which gets you more attack than 15% of Attack does. You can find tons of these farming the first board on Battlefield madness. Fierce gives the best stats but I use a safeguard in there too so magic attacks don't wreck him - I may change that back though.

I've also invested tons of Skill shards and maxed out Barrage, and his Basic attack does around 3-6000 damage on average depending on the target's color. He is level 80 4* and I haven't finished maxing his talisman's yet so I think it is going to get even better in time.

Quote Originally Posted by LegoMech View Post
    I prefer red Guardian Fierce Talismans - the bonus is 20% of defense which gets you more attack than 15% of Attack does. You can find tons of these farming the first board on Battlefield madness. Fierce gives the best stats but I use a safeguard in there too so magic attacks don't wreck him - I may change that back though.

I've also invested tons of Skill shards and maxed out Barrage, and his Basic attack does around 3-6000 damage on average depending on the target's color. He is level 80 4* and I haven't finished maxing his talisman's yet so I think it is going to get even better in time.
    At lvl 100 soldier eddie get a lot more attack than defense, so strengh fierce talisman is better.
    It is worth to check the stats at lvl 100 before leveling up the wrong talismans.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by XcarecroW View Post
    At lvl 100 soldier eddie get a lot more attack than defense, so strengh fierce talisman is better.
    It is worth to check the stats at lvl 100 before leveling up the wrong talismans.
    Thanks, good to know!

Legacy
    OS
    Android
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...zed-characters This is the link to the threat with maxed out stats to help you decide on talismans and not accidentally level up the wrong ones