Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    I really don’t know who ever heard that “the devs confirmed the toon gets determined on acquiring” because i’m a 100% sure that “the devs confirmed the toon gets determined upon dropping into the book”.

There has been a massive discussion about this YEARS ago, where the devs finally stepped in and confirmed the book side was right.

But who knows...i wouldn’t be surprised even if the devs don’t know themselves...

This discussion is indeed quite old. You are right, they get determined when opened, not when acquired. Otherwise the Heroic Soulds wouldn't work.
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    do you have the weekly 2 skill shards in trooper store? me always not
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    I did Lexi in the Facebook group and he actually said they were determined when the Soul is awarded not created. What would be nice is for Sparton or Kaz to finally give us the definitive answer once and for all. Maybe make it a sticky post so we don’t have to keep asking ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    I'll weigh in on this old issue...from my recollection, they toons are determined once the soul is acquired, not dropped in the book. I seem to remember Sparton confirming this more than once, but I can't remember where the post(s) are.

I could be wrong, and the seed theory could be quite correct, just repeating what I remember reading.

Mind confirming once again, Sparton? Maybe start a new thread all about souls where your comment confirming this as the first post?

OS
    Android
    I could have sworn Sparton and Kaz have confirmed the opposite, souls are determined when the soul hits the book. The issue is the whole if in the book and crashes or force closes they cache the data so to prevent abuse.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    do you have the weekly 2 skill shards in trooper store? me always not
    up, it's a general issue?
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    It's entirely possible. I could be remembering wrong. One this is for certain, regardless of when the toon is determined, and that's: RNG sucks.

OS
    iOS
    See.. everyone remembers something differently and no one has a definitive link

It would be nice to have a clear, precise, statement from devs.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post

It would be nice to have a clear, precise, statement from devs.
    I bet Sparton hasn't responded because he is searching all the posts for that definitive answer he's given us already, haha.

OS
    iOS
    Seems we have conflicting answers on this. No matter the answer, rng is flakey as hell.