Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Inishmore View Post
    What are your exepriences with the LOL Keys? i had roughly 350 runs and got one key. Is the overall dorprate that low or am I simply being unlucky?
    I've gotten 3 LOL keys in maybe 200 runs on LOL X. That sounds like bad luck. I haven't gotten any light talismans yet.
    Last edited by infinite dreamer; 08-28-2019 at 01:16 PM.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    The new LoL dungeons will show who has been frugal with their resources or spends real money. It is definetly a draw on ironite caches.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I pulled the LOL Assassin from 1 soul. I did all the achievements besides the gunner LOL using assassin only.
    I Awakened my LOL to star #2. That's all I can do right now till the LOL Assassin dungeon opens up because I do not have anymore 3 Star Purple Evo Shards to awaken him to a 3 star.
    So I am basically done with the event for a few days. Working on the Airstrip now for the 1st time.
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    iOS
    I may be able to get a LOL (warrior or magus only) character with grinding out LOL XII - half way there just now - just over 700 frags but slow going - thankfully I have decent ironite resources as been hording. Should be doable if I keep going at current grinding level! Empty, refill, empty, refill and so on! Probably go for Warrior if I can. Cant see me getting enough for Magus too but you never know....either way I will have frags to get other stuff from the store I guess.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I may be able to get a LOL (warrior or magus only) character with grinding out LOL XII - half way there just now - just over 700 frags but slow going - thankfully I have decent ironite resources as been hording. Should be doable if I keep going at current grinding level! Empty, refill, empty, refill and so on! Probably go for Warrior if I can. Cant see me getting enough for Magus too but you never know....either way I will have frags to get other stuff from the store I guess.
    How are you getting the Fallen Angel Fragments to get the LOL's by grinding LOL XII? I didnt see any drop when I was grinding it. All I was getting was the Awakening Soul Fragments. I am sitting at 705 Frags now.
    I thought you can only earn them from opening souls (which i am not buying with my ironite, already used up my luck buying 1 soul) and event challenges?

This is my 1st Mega Event. Started playing at the end of the Night City event. SO do I just hold on to my Fallen Angel Fragments till the end because there are tempting items in the store like the Talismans.
    I could use an extra set of Viper or the Sacred Talismans.
    Last edited by gogosox40; 08-28-2019 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Added more info
    gogosox40-2036

OS
    Android
    I wonder should I use Awakening soul fragments to summon an Awakening soul,

or I should keep them to exchange those Awakening pack in store?

I used 1 LOL key to finish 59 runs, here were what I got.

Two 1* Awakening shards, two 1* Gunner Awakening shards, one 1* Sentinel Awakening shard, eight 2* Awakening shards, two 2* Gunner Awakening shards, one 2* Magus Awakening shard, two 2* Sentinel Awakening shards, one 3* Assassin Awakening shard, six 3* Awakening shards, two 3* Sentinel Awakening shards, one 4* Awakening shard.
    Last edited by fred10141988; 08-28-2019 at 03:49 PM.

OS
    Android
    What is the best team for LoL XII?

I tried. Gambler, KP, major and prisoner. I though of switching green troll for prisoner.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    Sorry I think my mistake - they are warrior frags I am seeing - one of the issues with game is so many slightly different coloured frags for various things!

In terms of best team - I have not really tried to speed things up - I am averaging 1 min 10 secs with my standard FFE/KP/Ferryman/Sekhmet at the moment. Probably way quicker teams!

Edit: just treid Prisoner and he got the fastest time of 48 second so will stay with him, Ferry, KP and Gambler! Nice!
    Last edited by scott-5496; 08-28-2019 at 04:09 PM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    What is the best team for LoL XII?

I tried. Gambler, KP, major and prisoner. I though of switching green troll for prisoner.
    I am just using a high damage team. Gambler, KP, Killer Beast and either Magus Derby Demon with vipers or the Green Troll with Greed.
    Averaging around 1:04 minutes per round with my best at 48 seconds.
    gogosox40-2036

OS
    Android
    I used prisoner to block passive counters. I have singularity on the major, I thought about putting avenger on him or troll .

My best was 50 seconds. Most were around 1:10, but sometimes slower if they were buffed with endure.
    Muzzleloader-8226.