Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    So, Still can't play....
    The game won't load...pretty sick about it now !
    Name:  IMG_1390.PNG
Views: 330
Size:  997.3 KB
    If someone can help me, I tried everything i guess even reinstall the game, and still stuck with shaman's head spinning...

Utah. No, I don't know why. I think it was vodka. Or a redhead. Likely both.
    OS
    Android
    Happened to me starting on Sunday night. Really sporadic at first -- get the spinner, wait a few minutes, then I'd get in, play for a while, get a connection error, rinse and repeat. Then it "broke" once and for all. If I let that screen you shot last long enough, I get an error pop-up about either a bad network connection of a bad HTTP object. Figured it was a server issue.

BUT it only happened to my phone (Android). Installed on my new Nook and never had a problem. Installed it on my ancient Transformer; no problem there. Even tried Bluestacks and it worked great.

On my phone, I cleared my cache, cleared my data, uninstalled/reintalled, even did a factory reset. No luck. Turned off my VPN, tried a completely different net connection (grasping at straws), and never could get it to work. Then Monday afternoon it just started working on its own. Again, nothing I did could get this to work; it just fixed itself.

Might want to contact support and see if they have a clue.
    The EXORCISTS Clan
    Tengu316-5082

OS
    iOS
    Connection issues are really getting worse they need to spend some money and get better or more servers to cope with the extra strain on the game at the moment.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Still not working today, same result.
    I installed the game and tried to play on my iphone, which i never did before, and same thing... stuck on the spinning head..
    Last edited by Chriscat; 10-24-2019 at 10:19 AM.

OS
    iOS
    There is that knows issue for some iOS users that means they cannot get on CEEG-LOTB mentioned it on his thread at Space Station...thankfully it is not getting me during the current grind fest!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for your help^^

But didn't found anything (or didn't saw it) about that "known issue" on his Space station threads.

And I found this pretty baffling not get any help from the devs on this subjet, mostly if its a "known issue"...

It would be very nice to get some help from them, or maybe i should just stop playing this game... ( can't play anyway, right now^^)

I'll try to contact the support, maybe i'll get some help
    Last edited by Chriscat; 10-24-2019 at 02:49 PM.

OS
    Android
    I dont understand why they even released the clan features which we can do absolutely nothing with this new feature. The nice side effect from this update is many are unable to to login or have connectivity issues. I average at least one crash per normal refill independent of what I am playing. They want us to spend ironite, money, but we can play and only lose ironite for our time and effort..
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I dont understand why they even released the clan features which we can do absolutely nothing with this new feature. The nice side effect from this update is many are unable to to login or have connectivity issues.
    There's a nice grind for red werewolf souls --> Orbit talismans, plus Lilith fragments, that I would really like to auto without rebooting the app every hour. Plus the Sac event-- I'm 3/4 of the way to another Vortex and I'd REALLY like to hit that. What are the clans even introduced for? There's literally no features.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I dont understand why they even released the clan features which we can do absolutely nothing with this new feature. The nice side effect from this update is many are unable to to login or have connectivity issues. I average at least one crash per normal refill independent of what I am playing. They want us to spend ironite, money, but we can play and only lose ironite for our time and effort..
    They do this to test server stability. Oh...we are the ones who test this...for free...because we are all noobs :-DDD

OS
    Android
    We're all.. n00bs?? b-but it says "Senior Member"
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic