Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Rage and hungry talisman

Rage and hungry talisman for a misión?

OS
    Android
    it s rage and hunter in LOL X
    Last edited by blade685; 10-31-2017 at 09:45 AM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    I am hoping they do some sort of purchase pack for some of these talismans. I cant imagine how people are going to complete some of these missions. Apparently there is a lighting and zone one as well.

OS
    Android
    Tell me about it! I've been hunting those Rage talismans for the pass week, probably did 70-80 runs on GoF lvl9 & 10 and I got only one of them and I will need 2 more to complete the set. I guess no one will be able to complete these missions any time soon, I saw slauki did a lot of runs in GoL on the higher levels and didn't get even one Zone talisman. I guess the last 3 missions will be a big pain in the butt and will take forever to complete.
    Nice missions, NF! BNW is the worst feature in the game and full with bugs that's why no one liked to play it and now devs noticed it and decided to screw with our heads and had those talisman sets included in the last missions. Yhey!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    Tell me about it! I've been hunting those Rage talismans for the pass week, probably did 70-80 runs on GoF lvl9 & 10 and I got only one of them and I will need 2 more to complete the set. I guess no one will be able to complete these missions any time soon, I saw slauki did a lot of runs in GoL on the higher levels and didn't get even one Zone talisman. I guess the last 3 missions will be a big pain in the butt and will take forever to complete.
    Nice missions, NF! BNW is the worst feature in the game and full with bugs that's why no one liked to play it and now devs noticed it and decided to screw with our heads and had those talisman sets included in the last missions. Yhey!
    i have a set of rage if you need bradata
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    Hi blade, do you have a set of rage and Hunter in one toon? Already used your GRE but you can delete me to add you again if you have.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    Thank you for your offer, blade! I will probably regret it but I have all 50 troopers slots taken with long time loyal troops and don't want to kick them out right now.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    iOS
    Funny I have a set of Hunter because Iron Coins will buy them... but I only have 1 Rage (need 4 for set)... 1 Lightning (need 3 for set)... 1 Zone (need 4 for set) ... can't seem to grab the others. They don't drop often enough.

OS
    iOS
    I also only have 1 rage talisman after farming way too many times, so thanks!

OS
    iOS
    Damn Garden of Fear is actually slightly easier for me than the other two.. yet I CAN NOT get any Rage Talismans to drop... no matter how many times I play it. Actually I don't see ANY talismans.. not even Echo or Strike... (I just don't need Echo or Strike for the missions). All I see are runes.. that's it.. every time... which are helpful but come on already!!!!