Page 20 of 58 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BadTaste View Post
    Just had a fight against a player who had a set of these strike talismans on his Prisoner. My first move was to use Take with my VE and in return he instantly stunned my VE for two turns. My VE are equipped with immunity talismans.
    Odoyle already mentioned that, like I said, AoE attacks are gonna get wrecked in a week when multiple toons can wear these. And when both teams have them, back and forth all day. Arena's about to get a lot more broken.

OS
    iOS
    Hi guys,

Thanks for posting details about the weirdness you are seeing with the new talismans. I'll explain what should and shouldn't be happening with them for reference:

• Counter Attacks should be able to proc skill effects, including Talisman on-hit effects (i.e. Stun, Blind, Vamp, etc.)
    • A character with counter who takes damage from a counter attack or revenge proc should not trigger a counter attack.
    • Damage over time should not trigger a counter attack

We'll take note of the issues posted in this thread and prioritize getting a fix out for them. Do let us know if you see any other strange behavior you think may be related to their functionality.

-Kaz

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Hi guys,

Thanks for posting details about the weirdness you are seeing with the new talismans. I'll explain what should and shouldn't be happening with them for reference:

• Counter Attacks should be able to proc skill effects, including Talisman on-hit effects (i.e. Stun, Blind, Vamp, etc.)
    • A character with counter who takes damage from a counter attack or revenge proc should not trigger a counter attack.

We'll take note of the issues posted in this thread and prioritize getting a fix out for them. Do let us know if you see any other strange behavior you think may be related to their functionality.

-Kaz
    Thanks for letting us know, it might just be AoF, I noticed a lot of weirdness when using that specific toon with counter when attacking with it too.

OS
    Android
    Counter Attacks should be able to proc skill effects, including Talisman on-hit effects (i.e. Stun, Blind, Vamp, etc.)
    Thank you for the info.
    Just to be clear, the skill effect used with counter attacks will override Immunity talismans?
    BadTaste

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by jofer16 View Post
    it's like these guys have literally never played a pvp game in their lives and are trying to create one for the very first time.
    bingo!!!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Hi guys,

-Kaz
    How about why immunity & shell only work 75% of the time. They're not being removed,they aren't even there at the start of battle!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Thanks for letting us know, it might just be AoF, I noticed a lot of weirdness when using that specific toon with counter when attacking with it too.
    AoF is granting multiple extra turns,even b4 new talismans
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

I love the logic of these developers!
    Something gets nerfed because they think it's overperforming and with the next update they release something 10x worse. it's been the case ever since the first AoF nerf which brought the multi fire talisman proc, which created the "firestarter" WGS. then they nerfed CG and released GCR...and the list could go on all the way to mummy vs VE as the most recent "tuning"

the first thing which i thought when i saw these new talismans was "not a good idea!". they will turn into a devastating weapon in the wrong hands. so far this passive only belonged to useless characters but opening it to all is just not wise. plus you let it trigger talisman effects? even worse idea...(are NF seriously such noobs?!)
    glad that at least the endless loop isn't intentional, just another bug in the collection.

but seriously guys: if you want to create some balance you need to step up your designer ideas a notch

OS
    Android
    By the way PVP store for souls and skillshard still locked here. It was bad before, now we go for new records.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Yikes, I saw the Prisoner + Strike talismans combo as well. Being able to counter and stun for 2 turns (!!) is ridiculously OP. I'm beginning to agree with everyone who has said that these new strike talismans are a bad idea. The regen ones are defensive, so no qualms there, but counter attack for every toon is a HORRIBLE idea. I can already imagine the pain of a full red team with strike talismans...no bueno. It's a cool idea in theory and definitely shows creativity, but it's a bad idea in practice. :\
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie