Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Guys I'm not having trouble at all on normal so far. I'm using diferent characters acording to the goals of the level and so far so good. W Lilith, A Lilith, A Hellraiser, M Lilith, Alchemist, Doomsday, Beast, Clansman, Crusader, etc. Maybe I didn't reach the level you guys are on right now, but no trouble so far. Not even close to lose.

EDIT: ahuhaha ok, that was too early. Now things are getting tougher on normal. Holy shit.
    Last edited by DanielRacy; 12-05-2018 at 03:19 AM.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    It is too early to say how difficult it will be to obtain them but more limited chance characters, really? I feel most if not all characters connected to Night City should be made available in regular souls imo.

Does the gunner trickster have a small bug? its passive copies beneficial effects but besides a graphic showing (such as shroud effect) on the character there is no info on the character showing what effect has actually been copied. Just its passive icon in top right corner.

I'm lucky I have Daeladus for the furious burns. I'm gonna try shock talismans on Edward the Great and see how that goes....lower fury will have to wait for now. While the enemy HP are quite high, its not that difficult for myself. But it is only normal level. Hard and Madness will be a different matter.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Anyone having difficulty opening up the Gold and Souls Vault Skull Quest? I have 930/930 Skulls and it won't open for me.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielRacy View Post
    Guys I'm not having trouble at all on normal so far. I'm using diferent characters acording to the goals of the level and so far so good. W Lilith, A Lilith, A Hellraiser, M Lilith, Alchemist, Doomsday, Beast, Clansman, Crusader, etc. Maybe I didn't reach the level you guys are on right now, but no trouble so far. Not even close to lose.
    Just wait until you get to hard and you will be singing a different tune.

OS
    Android
    Along the campain its very hard, but once you ended it the team:
    Osiris(Strike+Energy Shield)
    Doomsday Eddie(Guard+Warlord)
    Sejmet(Counter+Crit)
    Is very useful, osiris first atack, heals and get DDE some offensive buffs.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayn13 View Post
    Just wait until you get to hard and you will be singing a different tune.
    Holy shit man. Forget about what I've said. Getting my ass kicked on normal now. Ahuhahaha.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    Thealchemist, the mission is toxic burns not furious burns. The fastest way for the burns is use assassin demon spawn and IE. The shock goes fast with storm Eddie and AoP both with shock talisman.

Who else beside Sekhmet can do multiple lower fury generation? At 7 power cost it goes kinda slow.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Seems like Iron Eddie is spitting out lower fury generation with one of his random negative effect powers. I've been gaining points on that mission using him.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Thealchemist, the mission is toxic burns not furious burns. The fastest way for the burns is use assassin demon spawn and IE. The shock goes fast with storm Eddie and AoP both with shock talisman.

Who else beside Sekhmet can do multiple lower fury generation? At 7 power cost it goes kinda slow.
    Speed of Light Eddie does it with his power move. And it's cheaper and also guaranteed. But as far as I know nobody does it with a basic move

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Speed of Light Eddie does it with his power move. And it's cheaper and also guaranteed. But as far as I know nobody does it with a basic move
    Gunner shinobi’s basics lower fury generation.