Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Help with team progression

Current team setup:
    Soldier Eddie 4*/80 - 2x Boost (Will) 4*/40, 2x Rush (Will) 4*/40, 1x Explosive (Fierce) 3*/30
    Allied Soldier 4*/73 - 4x Holy (Power) 3*/30, 1x Stone (Overwhelming) 3*/30
    Warrior Child of the Damned 5*/83 - 2x Guardian (Fierce)4*/40 5*/40, 2x Strength (Fierce) 4*/40, 2x Explosive (Skilled) 4*/40

I'm looking for some advice on how to move on from here. At the moment I don't wanna spend what little money
    I have on upgrading any more of the "wrong" talismans.
    So while building up my economy, what talismans should I aim for and where would be a good place to hunt those?
    I am well aware of the Explosive and Stone talis should not be there but they are placeholders in lack of better
    items.
    Are the yellow ones (boost, rush) still valid for SE?
    Is getting Piercing worth it for CotD?
    Is Holy still better than Arcane paladin?

While at it, I am in real short supply of
    2* red evo rune
    3* red evo rune
    3* A rune
    The drop info on the different realms are not very informative either

Ailing and KotS done on madness, Battlefield madness and Underworld hard in progress.
    Kinda stuck on lvl 6-7 in the different time rifts.

Any kind of input will be very apreciated. Thanks in advance.

OS
    Android
    check this one for soldier eddie

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...Talisman-Build

allied soldier seems okay

the guardian are really poor on cotd since he has a really high atk stat. you should definetly put +15% atk on him. you can get them relativly easily in the first world
    Last edited by slauki; 09-12-2016 at 07:21 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Nice thread, Slauki. dunno how I missed that before posting this.

So Strength Fierce is the way to go for +15% ATK.
    Any pointers to good drop locations for the 2* and 3* red evo runes?

OS
    iOS
    I reckon all pointers to good drop locations are confirmation bias. Just pick a level where they drop (if in doubt, Circle of Fire madness as it is the lowest level paying 4.7k per completion) and crack on with it. At least that way you aren't second guessing yourself all the time.

On the talismans, you've already found the thread for Soldier Eddie. Your (presumed blue) allied soldier seems reasonable. I run mystical/ward greens rather than overwhelming as I don't find him squishy and I'd rather have the extra damage to make sure of getting wave 1 and 2 of Rifts down in one round. Warrior CotD you're correct to go with all Fierce. I'd drop the Explosive (why put an expensive shield up that is worse than your soldier's Reflect when you could just punch someone in the face...) for another set of Strength. I'm sure you're doing this already, but the gameplan with that team is to soften 'em up with Soldier Eddie and Allied Soldier, then run down the line one-shotting everything with the CotD.

OS
    Android
    Been spending the last two weeks grinding away, taking your input in consideration. Managed to clear Battlefield madness to unlock secret location and Underworld hard (not "mastered").
    I have upgraded and expanded my roster in the process too! Went from rank 47 to 63.

5* 100 Soldier Eddie - 2 Boost (Will) *5/50, 2 Strength (Fierce) 4*/40, 2 Guardian (Fierce) 4*/40-5*/50 (currently bigger boost than Strength)
    5* 100 warrior CotD - 6 Strenght (Fierce) 4*/40
    4* 80 magus Allied Soldier - 4 Holy (Power) 4*/40, 1 Health (Ward) 3*/30 (for now^^)
    Bottleneck at the moment is clearly 3* red evo runes....

Anyways, thanks alot for the info and input. I'll keep at the grinding and pray to RNGesus for more 3* drops

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMadMan View Post
    Been spending the last two weeks grinding away, taking your input in consideration. Managed to clear Battlefield madness to unlock secret location and Underworld hard (not "mastered").
    I have upgraded and expanded my roster in the process too! Went from rank 47 to 63.

5* 100 Soldier Eddie - 2 Boost (Will) *5/50, 2 Strength (Fierce) 4*/40, 2 Guardian (Fierce) 4*/40-5*/50 (currently bigger boost than Strength)
    5* 100 warrior CotD - 6 Strenght (Fierce) 4*/40
    4* 80 magus Allied Soldier - 4 Holy (Power) 4*/40, 1 Health (Ward) 3*/30 (for now^^)
    Bottleneck at the moment is clearly 3* red evo runes....

Anyways, thanks alot for the info and input. I'll keep at the grinding and pray to RNGesus for more 3* drops
    your on a good path as it seems, keep grinding and the rewards will be yours soon :-) lets hope that the new update will solve the rune problematic...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    I guess this is as good of an area as any to address my question: I need to switch out which of my troopers are avaiable for others to friend and use for thier trooper line-ups, I'd like to be presenting my best character out here for use, is there anyway I can know which one of my guys is reperesented in the friending lists?

You can choose your trooper by clicking "Crown button" on your team screen.

OS
    iOS
    And word of advice, use an Eddie as your lead character unless you have a rare or powerful 5* character w/ maxed talismans. That way people that are further along can just plug in your Eddie without worry while auto farming.

OS
    Android
    Ok, ty guys.