Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beast Soul

OS
    iOS

Beast Soul

Question for the Dev’s, will the beast be available in G/A souls for us unlucky few who didn’t get him or will he be available only in special events?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GavDunn View Post
    ...few...
    This made me laugh
    I think the vast majority missed the Beast, otherwise he would have shown up more often in PvP I think.
    I also thought about future options to get the Beast, as I belong to those few without him, too. Maybe another event? Frags for Trooper points? Or maybe he will become Alexander's pricey friend in the shop for FC? We will see
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    agree,maybe 5% troopers have Beast...

OS
    Android
    I agree,with all fellow troopers above.A way must be allowed other than events to be able to get this character.I understand he is like Alex Ed valuable type of character,so I would suggest at least for us to be able to buy him through frontier store.

OS
    Android
    I really would like to pursue him if he is added to the frontier store (No matter what price he has). That would be an awesome move from the devs, people would be more active in gauntlet trying to earn frontiers and basically inject some life to the game.
    Carlos

OS
    iOS
    I get the funny feeling beast fragments will be awards when the gauntlet is officially released.

OS
    Android
    Frags in Gauntlet or available for FC would be nice. Gives everyone a nice goal to work towards. I'm really hoping that he might pop up in an upcoming Halloween event. Just seems fitting.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubajoa View Post
    I really would like to pursue him if he is added to the frontier store (No matter what price he has). That would be an awesome move from the devs, people would be more active in gauntlet trying to earn frontiers and basically inject some life to the game.
    He was for sell a few weeks ago ... 1200 FC if I remember
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    He was for sell a few weeks ago ... 1200 FC if I remember
    No way! Never ever, otherwise many player - including myself - would have the Beast since then.
    There was a short period within the anniversary event, where you could get several chars with "exquisite soul fragments". For opening an anniversary soul, you got 10 frags.
    Iced_Earth wrote this: "150 souls to get the beast? Thats hardly overpriced..."
    So I conclude the Beast was available for 1500 exquisite soul fragments, equal 15 times 10 souls á 900 Ironite = 13.5k Ironite = 3,375 times the "Best value" Pharaoh's treasure á 100€ = 337,50 €
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GavDunn View Post
    I get the funny feeling beast fragments will be awards when the gauntlet is officially released.
    If that comes true, you will see me winning every gauntlet season
    Carlos