Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    So, I quit this game about 6 months ago (when my son was born) and just came back for Night City. Took long enough!

Anyway, I read some comments about it being too difficult and so on...and to just add my 2 cents...I'm glad it's difficult. I'd hate to fly right through a level we've been waiting literally years for. I DO wish it didn't pretty much require new characters and talismans to get through. I'm having a tough as hell time getting through normal difficulty. I know I will get the characters I need soon enough (so many damn new characters in just 6 months!).

Here's to Isle of Avalon in 2021!

OS
    Android
    My thing says 928/930 and yet I can get into the vault... Weird.... But it's got pretty cool rewards tho. I've been in it twice and the second time game me 200k gold, 2 different colored rare souls, a heroic soul and 10 GA soul fragments. Definitely fits the Vault title.

I wonder what we'd get in the other "Vault" stages that may be released eventually. It could mean exclusively 3 star evo materials and 5 star runes and shards. And the Talisman vault may even include some dope talisman sets. Maybe that'll be where the 6 sets live. The Gold and Souls vault is challenging as hell with good rewards so it makes a bit of sense considering the difficulty scaling with all the other skull quests.

Although at the rate they're being produces it might be 10 years before we get to the Talisman vault if they're just releasing one level per world lmao

OS
    iOS
    Not sure if you posted it elsewhere Amarthir but have you uninstalled and reinstalled the game? I had a skull issue with my son's account once and that worked for him.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Not sure if you posted it elsewhere Amarthir but have you uninstalled and reinstalled the game? I had a skull issue with my son's account once and that worked for him.
    That might work. Honestly it takes up to an hour or more for this game to download content for some unknown reason so I'm just going to wait until it gets fixed.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    What was the best thing you saw ?

I laughed when I saw the rollerskating demon girls, they were completely unexpected.
    Laughed when I saw the Queen's guard death animation.
    Last edited by JudgmentDay86; 12-06-2018 at 10:22 PM.

OS
    Android
    I confirm that the vault unlocked for me after finishing lord of the flies on hard (I was far above 927 skulls before that). As for the reward I got 500k gold, a legendary soul, some frontier coins and something else I don't remember. Definitely worth it
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Lthepostman View Post
    I confirm that the vault unlocked for me after finishing lord of the flies on hard (I was far above 927 skulls before that). As for the reward I got 500k gold, a legendary soul, some frontier coins and something else I don't remember. Definitely worth it
    How are you guys far above 927 skulls??? I am half way into madness (stuck at code of mortality) and I only have 880 some skulls. I got almost all the skulls on normal and hard and I am still short by 50 skulls....

I also finished all the missions and challenges on other worlds.
    What am I missing?

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    Android
    Just completed night city on madness and got killers eddie.
    Will set him as my champion if anyone wants to have a go with him
    SamuraiEddie-5226

I play all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffen View Post
    How are you guys far above 927 skulls??? I am half way into madness (stuck at code of mortality) and I only have 880 some skulls. I got almost all the skulls on normal and hard and I am still short by 50 skulls....

I also finished all the missions and challenges on other worlds.
    What am I missing?
    Maybe this helps: I have 90 skulls on NC so far, which brought me to 930 skulls all together, so must have had 840 before. I’m only about 3/4 on hard, so I’m sure you have far more skulls than me on NC, so skulls from other cosmos worlds must be bugged. I would sent in a ticket to support.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Maybe this helps: I have 90 skulls on NC so far, which brought me to 930 skulls all together, so must have had 840 before. I’m only about 3/4 on hard, so I’m sure you have far more skulls than me on NC, so skulls from other cosmos worlds must be bugged. I would sent in a ticket to support.
    GotN,

You are right, I counted all the skulls I have unlocked so far and they do not add up. Thanks for pointing it out!!

I just sent in a ticket. Hopefully it’s fixed soon because after reading all the cool rewards people are getting out of the new skull quest, I can’t wait lol.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!