Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    From the Press Release they are new limited time characters that we will probably not be able to keep... in fact we might actually all be getting them to go through some missions or challenges.

Still not sure what to think of this...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Marketing stunt - I could care less. I just want the update so gcotd gets put back in her place and the eddies in the notes get their buffs. The arena blows right now with 7th son and his little yellow sidekick wiping everything out

OS
    Android
    just read on FB, the maintenance with push of the new update is today 1:30 am, so 3 hours to go.

Angry birds in LotB? Really? Wasn't the community p*ssed enough when the valkyres were added, as they had nothing to do with Iron Maiden!?!
    (besides the fact, that Green and Purple Valkyre are still the best damp PVP-characters)
    Unless those Eddie-Birds are a killer for PVP, I'll save my ironites for the next event. (two fragment events are still coming)
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    I'm cool with the birds. Eddie did cross over into the angry birds universe, so I'm sure this is part of the deal from that. Is it a bit silly? Sure, but nothing wrong with that. Hopefully they'll be relatively easy to get and we get to keep them. Plus, the press release said from 6th to the 20th so two weeks to try and get them. Guess we'll know in a few hours.

OS
    Android
    What I'm saying is that these characters become ridiculous in the context of the game, I know it's a strategy to attract new players, but the Maiden universe is full of great things that can be brought into the game. I believe that things like these make room for other future characters that have nothing to do with Maiden, it happened with the Valkyries and now with this. I know it is a game and anyone can play it but we must not forget that it has the name of IRON MAIDEN in it.
    On the other hand I keep laughing just thinking about how ridiculous it is to see a bird eddie fighting with the beast.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DIEDD View Post
    What I'm saying is that these characters become ridiculous in the context of the game, I know it's a strategy to attract new players, but the Maiden universe is full of great things that can be brought into the game. I believe that things like these make room for other future characters that have nothing to do with Maiden, it happened with the Valkyries and now with this. I know it is a game and anyone can play it but we must not forget that it has the name of IRON MAIDEN in it.
    On the other hand I keep laughing just thinking about how ridiculous it is to see a bird eddie fighting with the beast.
    Ahh! I guess since I've never heard them play 'Rudolph the red nosed wickerdeer' or 'Frosty, the possessed snowman' those characters seem a little silly. Not sure what song the haunted pumpkins would be from. So, enjoy it and maybe someone will come up with an awesome bird defense.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Ahh! I guess since I've never heard them play 'Rudolph the red nosed wickerdeer' or 'Frosty, the possessed snowman' those characters seem a little silly. Not sure what song the haunted pumpkins would be from. So, enjoy it and maybe someone will come up with an awesome bird defense.
    hahaha! I had forgotten those... well a bird defense does not look so bad now
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    So, let me get this straight... a new update comes...a MEGA update, we're told! Is it Silent Planet? Is it the Gauntlet? Could it be--dare we even dream it?--Night City?? NOPE! It's a bunch of stupid-looking, limited-time, bloody BIRDS! LMAO! I truly can't wait to see this thing unfold... Hilarity ensues.
    Last edited by The Educated fool; 02-06-2018 at 04:43 PM.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Well, I like and welcome this type of cross-over, listen, they really don't belong to the Maiden world, and this is what makes it just awesome, they are well know cross-over characters, you will play then knowing they don't belong. It's not the same as the Valks for ex, where they are supposedly to be a part of this universe.

Honestly, just don't take this type of cross-over events too serious, we will be playing then and having fun while doing it.

Cheers, Ed.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    Honestly, just don't take this type of cross-over events too serious, we will be playing then and having fun while doing it.
    Oh, I'll buy not taking it too seriously all day and night, my friend! My only advice to the team would be: Maybe don't advertise something like this as a "Mega Event" in the future. lol
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools