Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    He’s not a strong attacker so not sure we’ll see him much. He’s one of those toons that will definitely need the right support team.

With that being said - when I faced Schmebs Alchemist and he was Ghosted - then cast it again - then doomed me - damn - what a pain in the ass. I won - but probably my longest fight of the week
    exactly, I had a draw in the same way .. it was doom for 3 turns and the opponent with ghost .. the last attack of him (end of doom and ghost) was of active cyclone and boommm was the two for the coffin ... also I can say that it was fight more delayed I've had until today.
    Caliza12-3289

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    I knew a girl like that once. She turned out to be a real nightmare. I’ll take LotBs bugs over that any day.
    Holding out for a hero in JJJ, Fallen or Carlos to take down this self proclaimed Lord imposter. What has the integrity of this PvP community come to these days when Angelkellys alt can win? It's like the dark ages of LotB PvP.

And I linked the official video this time for you Silent haha

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Holding out for a hero in JJJ, Fallen or Carlos to take down this self proclaimed Lord imposter. What has the integrity of this PvP community come to these days when Angelkellys alt can win? It's like the dark ages of LotB PvP.

Hell yeah. Bonnie Tyler in here. I saw her on tv during that eclipse this summer. Don’t look it up or all your childhood fantasies will be ruined.

Name:  0F2817CE-205D-42ED-A69C-85C2036A767B.jpeg
Views: 274
Size:  78.5 KB
    Last edited by MrFreeze; 11-11-2017 at 04:08 AM.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    After playing a fair amount of PvP I don't actually mind the longer fights. It feels like there is more tactics involved or how to get around the opponent - I was close to say to outsmart the AI but that would be a bit of a stretch.

BUT spending more time in PvP makes the daily grind with troopers even more annoying. I have every single golden skull and many others do as well. I have played those missions over and over again on auto and think there is more than enough proof I have teams that can beat them on a "fast path" - "one click win".

AND: I think fixing the game would be way more important than providing a dangling carrot after the other for the cash donkeys. On the long run putting all resources in fixing the game first might be the more sustainable strategy. In this state PvP sometimes is more a lottery and not a fight.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly
    Go suck on a cow d*ck and let his n*t swallow your a** to death.
    I have no idea what this means.

OS
    iOS

My bet is on Fallen. Within 300 of Schmeb and a lot more experience at the top.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    I guess you forgot that I have feelings? Jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    My bet is on Fallen. Within 300 of Schmeb and a lot more experience at the top.
    #blindsquirrel

The good news? That fucking SUCKED BALLS, and I'll never waste another week of my life doing that shit again.

OS
    iOS
    Congrats Schmeb! Fun watching you and Caretaker duke it out in the end.

And yup - I was wrong. Your posts never fail to make me smile - even laugh out loud on occasion - so way to stay the course.
    Last edited by Nicko; 11-12-2017 at 12:21 AM.
    Nicko-0517