Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Sun and Steel - New Login Calendar + Return of Samurai Emperor Eddie!

Samurai Emperor Eddie is back in Legacy of the Beast to celebrate the release of Trooper Sun and Steel - a new saké infused lager! This noble 5★ Warrior is one of our most requested characters, and is being re-released for a limited time in support of the Sun and Steel launch.

From now until May 21st 5 PM PT, complete event challenges to earn Steel Sake Soul Fragments, and new Sun Talismans!

Sun Talismans are yellow Talismans with a 2-set effect. Equip them to gain Perfect Immunity and a random Beneficial Effect for 1 turn if Invincibility is present at the start of your turn.

In addition to Sun and Steel event challenges, we have also launched the Sun and Steel Calendar!

From now until May 25th at 5 PM PT, a special event calendar is available! **Every day you log in will earn you a free reward from this calendar, with a massive pile of goods earned on the final day, including a FULL SET of Steel Talismans + Steel Sake Souls!

The Steel Sake Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, with an increased chance of 4 Shinobi Maidens and an exclusive chance of Samurai Emperor Eddie!

Each Steel Sake Soul summoned will also grant bonus rewards of 10 Samurai Emperor Soul Fragments.

Collecting 500 Samurai Emperor Soul Fragments guarantees Samurai Emperor Eddie!

Exclusive Chance of:
    Samurai Emperor Eddie (5★ Warrior): This limited edition version of Samurai Eddie comes fully skill sharded and armed with the Shogun passive, replacing the regular Samurai Eddie’s fury attack. Shogun makes your Eddie unstunnable and heals all allies after every action in addition to granting Physical Damage Invulnerability and an innate ability to Counterstrike!

Samurai Emperor Eddie is ONLY available in the Steel Sake Soul.

Check out more on Samurai Emperor Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post.

Increased Chance of:
    Kurenai, Shinobi Rogue (4★ Warrior): A Physical damage brawler that can revive herself and allies while inflicting powerful negative effects, such as Blind, Exhaust, and Timebomb.

Ichiyo, Shinobi Medic (4★ Sentinel): A high health healer capable of stunning enemies and granting beneficial effects, such as Invincibility and Class Advantage to allies.

Ibuki, Shinobi Ranger (4★ Gunner): A true damage dealer that can remove all damage blocking and invincibility effects while inflicting Crave, Furious Burns, and dropping the opponent’s SPECIAL stat down to zero!

Kokú, Shinobi Bandit (4★ Assassin): A durable support that removes beneficial effects, inflicts Perfect Death, and makes her team immune to all burn and stat reduction effects. She can also revive one ally for every Golden Effect she removes from an enemy while granting Endure and heals to her team!

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Steel Sake and Samurai Emperor Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments.

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store:

• Get a FREE 10 Samurai Emperor Eddie Soul Fragments to start you off!
    • Purchase Steel Sake Souls in packs of 1, 3 and 10!
    • Various talisman packs are also available, including Steel Talismans and the debut Sun Talismans!
    • Grab the Sun and Steel Packs from the Limited Time Offer Store in the Cosmos! Each pack contains daily Ironite, Sands of Time, Starlight Relics and more! Starlight Relics grant a limited-time 50% boost to various character stats in the Gauntlet. Purchase both packs for a full 100% stat increase!

Please note: These Relics expire 2 weeks after being earned (Note: Earning additional levels of these Relics will refresh the timer!). These Relics will not increase stats in the Arena.

IMPORTANT: Please be aware that a “day” for our game starts and ends at 5 PM PT (the same time when many other features reset themselves). You’ll need to log in on 7 different days across this month to get all rewards before the calendar goes away. Additionally, these rewards are in addition to other login bonuses (like our usual 24 day monthly calendar).

OS
    Android
    So far I used warrior Hellhound for immunity to allies, gunner Cheering Wickerdeer to raise attack, sentinel Pyro Soldier to raise allies MR, warrior Mayan Priestess to raise allies Def and MR. I'm trying warrior Pyro Soldier to see if he grants allies regen HP with his passive.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Assassin Banshee does both increase DEF and MR. Two for one!

Well hurray for me and everyone else who converted their emperor fragments previously.

OS
    Android
    wickerman and sentinel general both give ATK and DEF as a passive, it took no time at all. Hellhound passive immunity is working well. I am using hallowed eddie, he does ATK up, Echo, immunity, regen, and extend bene's. You could use trooper, he covers MR up, DEF up, Counter, and immunity.

Dont forget about life talis and inspiration talis.

OS
    Android
    Angel of Death grants allies counterstrike and the blue Robo Scout gives a chance to extend beneficial effects with his passive (warrior Annubis gives a chance to do it on his basic, I'm running through my troopers, so I'm focused on non-Eddie effects)
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Pretty easy challenges, already done with them all and put in my 10 souls and surprise surprise I didn't get the Eddie.

Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    Well hurray for me and everyone else who converted their emperor fragments previously.
    Doesn't matter. I hear there's a difference between the old ones and the new ones.

OS
    Android
    Doh, Angel of Death only grants counterstrike if any allies health drops to zero. Realized after a couple runs!

OS
    Android
    Gunner lilith with life can give immunity, regen and extend beneficial effects.

Red Mayan gives MR and def up.

Nomad gives attack up.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Echo talis doesnt seem to work