Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    If you don't care too much about standing, you can easily finish the week over the 2300 points needed at reset to start over at 1900. As someone who doesn't care about rankings anymore there are no negatives to me setting a weak defense. As for positives, well, there's a few. By having a weak defense, you drop in rankings faster allowing you to generally face weaker teams when the list refreshes. Trust me it used to get boring at the top fighting the same teams back in the day. Now with relics....that's a whole other debate now is it ☺?

Anyway back to the point. If you don't stay in the top I find the teams are more varied. And if you're able to stay on the top 250 early in the week you're still getting your 12 IC per match. (As long as you're already over 2300 points I believe. I could be wrong on that last part. It's been a long time since I really bothered with this arena crap.)

And finally the more people are on board, the better chance guys like me who are really busy in real life have at actually reaching 300 victories.

All that being said, if you have a competitive streak, I can definitely understand fielding a strong team. Odds are I'll defeat that team anyway, it'll just take me longer and give more times to the bugs to sabotage each match 😂. Plus when I'm on my tractor in the field it's a lot easier to fight an easy team than a souped up one 😁.

So there's no right answer, it depends on what you are trying to achieve. If rankings don't matter to you though, maybe fielding a weak team is something to think about. I usually have a weak defense until I reach my target then I set a better one to hold on to a decent ranking at the end.

Cheers and good luck out there.

OS
    Android
    Haha guess we were typing at the same time JJJ. You summed it up a lot shorter though 👍

OS
    Android
    Also all negativity aside, the Beast knows there is enough these days, I wanted to commend the designers and graphic artists on the revamped arena. Good job Sparton and crew. Looks and sounds badass. 👍

OS
    Android
    Ok that sounds cool, I guess I can be a part of that, (it still seems wrong some how (gives me a nervous twitch in the eye and some kinda brain spasm, losing on purpose)) but I can't usually make it beyond the top 50 - 100 anyway so I may as well help my fellow troopers..
    If only more knew of this idea, everybody would win!
    I'm in! I'll set it strong again after the goal is achieved or with 24 hours left on the event, which ever comes first
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Hahaha you may want to get that checked buddy, that can't be healthy. On the other hand might be funny to see though.☺.
    I hear you though, it took me a few events to get over the sour taste in my mouth for losing on purpose. Welcome aboard the Losing with Valor boat. Lol.

I believe something might be wrong with the amount of times one can be attacked. I played and won all almost 100games yesterday. But over night I was attacked just twice eventhough I have set a single Eddie defense.it makes no sense to me that being in top 50 with a single Eddie defense won’t get you attacked more. Now I only have high relic teams to fight again
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

OS
    iOS
    I have often wondered why I don't get attacked more. I really do run a single level 1 Eddie almost all the time for my defense but there are weeks that I simply don't get attacked enough to drop very far down.
    There are a lot of things I don't understand about pairings and the arena in general.

OS
    Android
    The only way I actually drop is having to use a SOW to attack and lose. Otherwise I don't get attacked. My defense has been a single 3* level 1 Ed since the last arena event.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    It is really strange. Sometimes I see only very few attacks over night and then there are >20 on other days. Nobody knows how this works.
    About the event in general:
    - very very cool new arena design, really great job guys! The 3 times fit very good and I love the details
    - nice additional rewards especially the IC, but also the SS and Legenary Souls
    - I don't like the strech goals as they can promote unhealthy obsession for some. I am also sad when I see the open challenges at the end of the event. But I know there is no way for me to put that much time, concentration and money into that.
    Usual goal (and even that is quite stressful to me): 300 wins -> feel free to bash my sandworm defense as often as you can
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    people dont understand that when they put strong defence and ehen they attack it will be much harder than one Eddie in defence for examle...