Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    The way it is worded, being called a "fix" and not a "change", suggests to me Aces High Eddie is supposed to have 3 yellow, and the fix will be replacing the red slot with another yellow.
    Ahh may be... Guess I assumed since Aces has been around for quite some time, there'd be no need to "fix" him.. and since Bomber is new.. well... but I can see how it could be read as you suggest.

Funny thing is I seem to remember Aces High had 2 red slots at one point....
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Changes to Mariner look great but I wonder if bugs concerning his cleanse ability will also be fixed. He doesn't remove doom from allies and removing dark ghost instantly kills the ally. Those bugs have been around for a long time and they were the main reason I (and probably many others) have never played him properly.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    Thks I missed that, looks really nice, I like the fact it doesn't state that Viking Eddie has to be max awakened to use it, and the fury drain will work great against lad. Powerful cosmic indeed.
    Funny how people assume new character specific cosmics will work. Every single one in the past half year is somehow broken or can be disabled by Killer's passive. This one will be no different.

OS
    iOS
    Well the Lilith and Horus cosmics seem to work.... don't they?
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Are we waiting for the arena with LaD and Mariner?

OS
    Android
    And yet, maybe not the topic. But it's about the arena. Cosmic Lilith - doom for 1 turn. Why write it. There is no such move. The character dies immediately, no chance

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scimitar View Post
    And yet, maybe not the topic. But it's about the arena. Cosmic Lilith - doom for 1 turn. Why write it. There is no such move. The character dies immediately, no chance
    Yeah, I remember when Magus Pyro Soldier came out and I thought area of effect 1 turn time-bomb was unfair.

OS
    iOS
    I'm gonna need the devs to back the hell up for a sec: why is the Viking Cosmic locked behind arena souls? Is it going to be available in a different event soon or is that the only way to get it for now?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Well the Lilith and Horus cosmics seem to work.... don't they?
    Lilith cosmic doesn't prevent Perfect Death. Maybe you're right about the Horus cosmic, that was the first one.

OS
    iOS
    Lilith cosmic prevents perfect death here. It cleanses it... doesn't "block" it. At least I believe that's what I've seen. I could honestly be mistaken though.
    CLANLESS