OS
    iOS

I tell ya what.....

The app better start dropping Frontier coins in MANY more places, and MUCH more often if everything moving forward requires Frontier coins to access.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    The app better start dropping Frontier coins in MANY more places, and MUCH more often if everything moving forward requires Frontier coins to access.
    Yup. The new dungeon challenges require 1000 runs for a few goodies and some novelty awakenable cultists? Worth it?

OS
    Android
    If you already have the Shadow Wickerman then there’s not much point in going there at all from what I understand...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    I have the 3 -- 3 STAR-- characters already and Shadow Wicker Ed..... all the dungeon does is give you this new special awakening shard to awaken those characters.. which I never use anyway... yeah it's bottom of my list of "things to do".

But for new players.. meh.. who knows.. seems they should clearly define that they are 3 star characters somewhere just evolved to 4 stars for the achievements. Which means they are still natural 3 stars.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Game is sucking up Frontier coins like nobody's business.. and there's no feasible way to earn them effectively.. heck spend Iron Coins on them..... you STILL wont' get enough Frontier Coins to open 1 dungeon a week. And that's if you aren't trying to get relics with IC.

I just spent over 1K in Frontier coins to complete the 3 basic Airstrip Achievement s and get Snowball Ed. Actually had to spend 250FC on one more key because after 5 keys I was at 399 of the necessary 400 runs for ONE character (the undead soldier I believe) -- which makes no sense since I ran them all at the same time with none dying. How 1 character ended up 1 run short was mystifying or underhandedly intentional.

So My FC stash has been raided for that.... and now what.. I'm supposed to get 100 a week with IC and HOPE more drop from Sat15 or Skull Quests?? Not spending Ironite on such a horrible deal there.

In addition.. NONE of these dungeon achievements are "reachable" unless you refill.. A LOT... or plan on spending a year to get them. They are asking for serious long-term commitment on the part of users -- either that or spend spend spend spend..
    Last edited by Yup; 09-13-2019 at 10:01 PM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    I hear you Yup!
    I was well on my way to having enough FC to purchase another LOL at the end of the event but decided to do the same thing, I was not amused either when the count stopped 1 x before the completion of Snowball Ed as you call him.

Still could do the 200 times over the Airstrip with the new Eddie yet, but in no hurry..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    , I was not amused either when the count stopped 1 x before the completion of Snowball Ed as you call him.

Wait.. did the same thing happen to you??? If so than it's clearly INTENTIONAL.
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    one more boring dungeon...one big SKIP for me...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Wait.. did the same thing happen to you??? If so than it's clearly INTENTIONAL.
    I’d say you need more players experiences counted than just you and me Yup...lol

OS
    iOS
    I don't know.. happening once was odd.. but happening to two players who both just happen to also participate non teh forums... we'll never know how prolific it is. But with such a narrow user base 2 in the forums is pretty damning. I'm nto trying to be hyperbolic, but it is really very odd.
    CLANLESS