Page 30 of 55 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Oh man, is she into that kinda thing? I might have to send her to sacrifice.

Seriously though, I'm gonna try putting 2 of them in my defense and see if it goes up from the pathetic 13% it's at right now. I don't think it'll make much difference though. She's pretty easy to take out.
    She might be into sacrificial stuff as well! Who knows ...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    Newborns of light assasin and warrior also strip buffs and they have passive counterattack procing on other teammates too. Magus cr is fine as she is.
    Agree.. newborns of light are the true cancer of the actual meta....
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Was one of them and yeah, learned that. Still, I call it big load of BS. I sacrifice health, def, MR and what not to equip my toons with buffs I want (strike, immunity, shell, life, doesn't matter at all), and that "lady" just comes cassualy with her 2 rounds immunity and picks all 3-4-5 of them. Or, I use points for CD's shield just so she could steal it three turns in a row and freeze me in the end... If paired with yellow one, god help you, doesn't even matter if you go first or second, you're toast. Remove the buffs as many times as you like, but stealing all of them every turn is highly unfair and OP. Even 100% chance with limited number of buffs she can steal would be better than current state. Just my 0.02$ though.
    Steal them back. As Metallica would say it, fight fire with fire. PvP has been for awhile, taking out the main hemorrhoid from the start. < that is my 2 cents, but I am rolling with the Magnus CR.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by OdoyleRules View Post
    Steal them back. As Metallica would say it, fight fire with fire. PvP has been for awhile, taking out the main hemorrhoid from the start. < that is my 2 cents, but I am rolling with the Magnus CR.
    Guess what: got four assassin ones and not a single gunner nor magus I can only use WDK to steal them back

OS
    Android
    Guess what: got four assassin ones and not a single gunner nor magus I can only use WDK to steal them back
    I had 3 magus CR but sacrificed 2 ... wish I would have kept an additional one

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    I had 3 magus CR but sacrificed 2 ... wish I would have kept an additional one
    Wish they went from your cauldron to my souls

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    Maybe somebody can enlighten me about the Death Dog - intended or bug?

Description says that he should remove buffs from up to 2 enemies. Is that 0, 1 or 2 - or should that be at least 2?

I'm experimenting with new attack strategies and have done a few fights with the dog but all he ever does is removing buffs from 1 enemy.

Thanks!
    Hold, it is 0, 1 or 2. A lot of times 2, just have to keep using him. He is part of my primary offense team. Against prisoner defenses he's not so good, since prisoner breaks his passive.

I'm interested in this too, just pulled him yesterday from fourth vortex... Might be good
    Ringe666, he's worth leveling, probably worth the shards at some point. Mine only has two shards, but he's my GCR killer (drops her shield a lot, plus he hits her hard). Hopefully the next update fixes his damage charge not getting applied to him. I started him on offense before he was even fully leveled up. His damage charge is great, especially if you've got some heavy hitters to go with him. He helps to counter the counterstrike talismans a lot as well.

OS
    Android
    For Magus CR, my best offense against her is to use a lot of energy talismans. If you can keep the defense energy low, she never gets to freeze. As a bonus, you have plenty of opportunity to use power skills. She can still be tough, but without that freeze, she's manageable. Have to learn to rely on not having all the buffs applied, since more and more characters are stripping those.

OS
    Android
    Personally, I don't think it should randomly generate one of the four new rare souls if it is going to take eight weeks for normal players to save the fragments. You should get to choose which soul you want. Even then it would take you eight months to get all four characters.

OS
    Android
    I wanted to see what peoples experience has been with the Cache vs Horde quests. I would think the horde would have better drops but it seems every time the cache gives me better drops. Got only a void talisman on the talisman horde